SkatePerception
skatethe02184

No General Consensus Of Who Won This Shit

And Charley, about that vote campaigning thing you said how it's fair; it is fair, but getting people to blindly vote for your video is not what King of the Road is all about.

King of the Road is about being the best, having people love your video for what it is. This is not a popularity contest, even though some people use that as their strategy to get ahead.

Never said daniel should be disqualified or anything, but I do feel as though some of those "3pters" are slightly artificial for the type of competition this is.

People vote in 'real' elections blindly all the time. There's no way to guage peoples feelings when watching the videos and voting according to which ones they 'loved' (or even if they watched the videos at all). As far as I'm concerned, a vote is a vote.

The vote was changed too late anyways

Dude, you are wrong about this just accept it. I know youre in charge of this but be fair here, it wasn't too late, it was before midnight

• Like 3

I meant to close it at exactly midnight, but I was a little bit early. However the thread wasnt actually closed at that time since i dont have mod powers

Edit: you just want me to say it was before midnight so that it would be a tie. Even though it was not. Why would anyone let me run this if you aren't going to trust me?

Look man this is a mess, tell ya what guys im gunna man up and take the heat so lets just say i won, give me the money and the cool golden VX emblem and end the arguing. You guys owe me for this though, solvin all your problems n shit.

hahaha fuck yeah

It'll either have to be declared a tie and the money split, or there will have to be a tie breaker. If there's a tie breaker, the money would have to be sent to a third party before the tie breaker starts, because as I see it, Daniel having control of the winnings would give him control and emotional bias in regard to outcome.

If y'all can't figure it out, the third place guy wins and both Daniel and Cirlcle Gallery are disqualified for handling this situation like little children.

• Like 1

Let's just split daniel, I'll buy pizza for my team and we each get a golden vx

The way I see it is that this is stressing everyone out way too much and it's out of control. For the first year ever in sp kotr history we have

A DRAW

Instead of bieng like that could you help me get back to the mobile site? I hate the full site.

Alt+F4

• Like 5

I wouldnt be handling it like this if votes werent changed last second which ended up being late. I really didn't want it to come to this but everyone has to bitch on this site

I wouldnt be handling it like this if votes werent changed last second which ended up being late. I really didn't want it to come to this but everyone has to bitch on this site

So a tie it is

3rd place gets their 5 dollars back, me and daniel split the $90 45-45

Sooo who's gonna prove that the vote was changed before 12? If it was on time it would be a tie, but it was late whenever I counted votes.

There is no way to prove it to anyone daniel, I know Kyran voted before it closed, you know that he was too late to change his vote. There are many different sides to this. The situation is going no where if you continue to act this stubborn

Alright fine. I will use the full site. No but really. I don't think he is going to give in. A tie breaker showdown of some sort seams like it would be the best thing to do right now.

• Like 1

Alright fine. I will use the full site. No but really. I don't think he is going to give in. A tie breaker showdown of some sort seams like it would be the best thing to do right now.

Sorry dude but that sounds like a terrible waste of time. $45 is enough for me, and the title of champ. And getting my hands on that beautiful golden vx in my sig goldenwub

Find a way to prove it and then i will consider it a tie, but right now all i see is hate towards me which is really making me not even care about the whole situation. I counted the votes and it was 37-38 sorry but it was late until proven wrong

Your so lucky you get a golden vx. I made a thread based on ideas for a tie breaker if you don't mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.

A way to prove it? Find a way to fucking prove that it was late daniel kusnir because I know for a fact it was not late and you're pulling shit out of your ass. This whole thing is fucked up, you're fucking this up.

Can I just get a mod in here to declare this a tie already?

And the hate on you right now is because you're clearly in the wrong. Open your eyes dude, you are being completely unfair if you keep that prize money. I PMd you my paypal, I would like my half of the pool to end this