SkatePerception
skatethe02184

No General Consensus Of Who Won This Shit

Someone should honestly just make a re-vote thread starting at one time ending at another exact time. No changing votes. Daniel keeping the money in his paypal is just screwed up and greedy.

• Like 2

Money will stay in my paypal until people learn to keep their cool. Goodbye

You're the one who has completely lost his cool. You don't know the meaning of cool if you think what you're doing is okay.

Why can't you just accept a tie? How hard is that? Are you really not capable of realizing the straight facts of this situation?

And keeping the money, that's fucked up

I'm not in favor for a revote since me and daniel were so close during the voting.

The old voting thread has been edited by different users now, it isn't really usable for anything. All we know is that me and daniel are tied.

Seriously come on Daniel. It's 90 dollars! Not like a big deal or anything. You both should have the dignatly in winning. Just give circle what he deserves.

I'll ask Steve tomorrow if there's any way to see when posts were modified. I searched Google for it and Invison, the makers of the forum software SP uses, stated it would bog down the servers if the text of every edit was stored in the forum database... but that does't leave out the possibilty of it storing the time a post was modified without the text of what exactly was changed.

I did a test with a post I made in here by modifying it, and the time on the post remained the original time I posted it, so that isn't usable.

If the edit time isn't able to be seen, it will have to be a tie, a tiebreaker, or the third place guy wins (depending on if the tie/tiebreaker is agreed upon), as there would be no way to prove when Kyran modified his post.

Daniel closing it prior to the server being midnight and counting the votes when it was midnight on his clock still leaves the chance the window/tab with the voting thread he had open wasn't refreshed at or very close to the server midnight or his midnight.

...damn you Kyran. Damn you.

• Like 1

I will personally send circle the winning amount. Dead serious.

Ha wow.

• Like 1

Your so lucky you get a golden vx. I made a thread based on ideas for a tie breaker if you don't mind. Just thought it would be a good idea.

I leave sp for 2 months and now this guys trying to call the shots whatsup with that

• Like 3

Sorry drew k.

You have every other post in this topic....

• Like 3

Money will stay in my paypal until people learn to keep their cool. Goodbye

Daniel, your attitude with how you're handling the PayPal thing is simply fucked.

You've just displayed the 'control and emotional bias' I spoke of regarding the money in a previous post. Control in that the money is under your control, and emotional bias in that

npdRM.jpg

...well, angry that you haven't been declared the winner when you feel you should be based on your personal experience of it-- even though there are several aspects unprovable by anyone involved, you included. Those aspects being: the exact time Kyran modified his post, the time you ended the voting compared to the server time, and if you refreshed the voting thread page at or shortly before midnight on your clock or the server's clock.

Just gettin involved. And I'm trying to get my post number up. Is that a bad thing?

You're good. He's just breaking your balls.

Daniel, your attitude with how you're handling the PayPal thing is simply fucked.

You've just displayed the 'control and emotional bias' I spoke of regarding the money in a previous post. Control in that the money is under your control, and emotional bias in that

npdRM.jpg

...well, angry that you haven't been declared the winner when you feel you should be based on your personal experience of it-- even though there are several aspects unprovable by anyone involved, you included. Those aspects being: the exact time Kyran modified his post, the time you ended the voting compared to the server time, and if you refreshed the voting thread page at or shortly before midnight on your clock or the server's clock.

That picture just reminded me of the Tampabay situation, another time when Circle Gallery got fucked.

• Like 1

this situation is completely fucked.

daniel is acting as if he is trying to make everyone forget about the situation at hand

That picture just reminded me of the Tampabay situation, another time when Circle Gallery got fucked.

Oh god

I have the worst experiences ahha

• Like 1

Realest talk right here. There are unanswerable aspects to this whole situation that leaves me and daniel in a stickily close predicament over who actually won.

Can I just declare this a tie? Can I do that? Can everyone just agree with me that it's the right thing to do here?

Daniel keeps half the pool, the other half goes to me. This is to stop all of this fighting which is seriously killing the mood of kotr.

Realest talk right here. There are unanswerable aspects to this whole situation that leaves me and daniel in a stickily close predicament over who actually won.

Can I just declare this a tie? Can I do that? Can everyone just agree with me that it's the right thing to do here?

Daniel keeps half the pool, the other half goes to me. This is to stop all of this fighting which is seriously killing the mood of kotr.

If you two can agree on it and he split the money, then that's cool. As daniel previously stated, he doesn't agree with that:

Find a way to prove it and then i will consider it a tie, but right now all i see is hate towards me which is really making me not even care about the whole situation. I counted the votes and it was 37-38 sorry but it was late until proven wrong

The only decision me or the other mods can throw down is to make the third place guy the winner. Whatever happens to the money is in Daniels power, because it's in his PayPal.

I'm going to hit up Steve and see if there's any way he can see the timestamp of when Kyran modified his vote, but there's no telling if that's even possible.

hey hey lets not forget about 4th place guy here

• Like 5

I should definitely get at least $10 for having the coolest intro. But in all seriousness, hopefully this situation gets figured out, and nobody has any hard feelings after it's all said and done. I'd say that we're all adults on this site but a lot of kids on here are still under the age of 20 so that statement couldn't be true. If it comes down to there having to be a tie breaker then so be it. Not saying that this was a tie because I wasn't on here during the time that the voting officially ended so I don't know. Splitting the money definitely wouldn't be a bad idea though. Pizza parties all day nigga! Daniel Kusnir, Circle Gallery, good luck to both of you.

• Like 1