SkatePerception
skatethe02184

No General Consensus Of Who Won This Shit

Daniel kusner should win. If votes were so close at the last minute and he was in the lead he should win. Circle wasnt in first. He tied after votes ended from what i read

Would a revote with every member with 100+ posts/entered into KOTR work? Vote for one of the two tied people and then it can be settled.

Fuck it, if daniel wants to be unfair about this he can keep his shitty filmed/edited video as winner. Seriously he just doesn't even have the integrity to say the cloudiness of the situation could mean that his AMAZING VIDEO did not win first place.

This is bullshit, everyone knows it, daniel kusnir is shit. Let him be the greedy fuck that he is.

/thread, send me my $5 entry fee back

Fuck it, if daniel wants to be unfair about this he can keep his shitty filmed/edited video as winner. Seriously he just doesn't even have the integrity to say the cloudiness of the situation could mean that his AMAZING VIDEO did not win first place.

This is bullshit, everyone knows it, daniel kusnir is shit. Let him be the greedy fuck that he is.

/thread, send me my $5 entry fee back

Lol this guy is ready to cry.

And I love the part that dkush sends his drones in here to comment shit about me

I KNOW Kyran changed his vote before midnight. I know I won, that's the worst part about this situation.

And jake45, you should have seen daniel kusnir a few days ago. The level of mad he was at that his video did not win was beyond imaginable. Oh, but what? He is also in charge of the competition and can force himself the win? Oh, I forgot that part

That's where they fuck ya, give a white man the power and the money and just expect him to give it back, why don't we just give the native Americans their land back while we're at it, nah why would we when we have bigg guns and america already safely horded away in our PayPal and theres nothin you can do about it

• Like 5

Has Daniel even commented in this thread since he said the money will stay in the PayPal... Goodbye. We need some mods in here to get him to start talking.

Whoever wins had better get that pizza party. Some like cheese but I like cheddar. $$$

• Like 1

i say revote. reading through this is plain bullshit. a mod should make a thread that THEY officially close and who ever has the most votes after that is the winner.

• Like 2

ahha @mikeydawes I had the pizza party plan for the homies. Oh well

This is me waiting for next year, plotting my revenge

soon.jpg

• Like 2

Okay, lets set somethings straight. I said the money will stay in my paypal, because everytime i go on here or youtube I have circle gallery insulting me and I also have a spoiled 14 year old kid threatening to hack my paypal (go ahead lol i already have proof that you did it if you somehow managed to). Of course I'm not going to want to give someone money that is calling me a scumbag, greedy, etc. I know some of the people posting in this thread don't believe that i deserve the win, but this contest was based on votes and I had more of those whenever the contest ended at midnight. The argument is that Kyran Ford changed his vote on time which would of tied the votes 38-38, however whenever votes were counted from 12:00-12:10 ( I counted several times to ensure that the votes were counted accurately.) Circle gallery had 37 and I had 38. Then a few minutes later I proceeded to make the winners thread and not even 5 minutes after it was made It was deleted by someone and replaced with Kyran Ford's miscounted thread which had circle gallery's and my votes counted wrong. The fact of the matter is that I was trusted to run this contest and everything went smoothly until votes were counted, and of course since i'm not a mod i couldnt close the thread so that a post wouldnt be changed. If you guys can't trust me then don't let me run the contest. I have one of the longer legit lists on this site and almost every single one of the deals on here went smoothly. The deals that didn't go smoothly were also worked out (just trying to prove that i don't fuck people over) Also I have no reason to just take the money and run. I have a job and $90 isn't even that much. So if any of you think that i'm "stealing your money" then you are dumb as hell. The voting ended circle gallery 37 and Daniel Kusnir 38. Complain all you want, but I did have more votes. Good luck next year.

Also since my edit sucked so bad circle gallery why did you say right back at you whenever I said your edit was sick? That was before all of the bullshit, but now since you lost you're all butt hurt about it. Just face the fact you did come in second and maybe you'll get some compensation. With how you're acting about it now I don't see it changing.

Actually I have to buy my own shit. So I am not spoiled you fag. Your edit was worse than mine was. I think a lot of people would agree on that.

Okay it's whatever at this point, someone just close this thread or something. Like it's been long enough that I don't even care anymore, so this arguing is just useless. Yeah me and dkush may have ended in a tie when kyran changed his vote, I have no clue. All I know is that Kyran did change his vote before midnight and it could have been easily looked over while counting the votes. I'm not going to kill anyone over a foggy situation like this, Daniel is in charge so he does have control. I was mad at the beginning of this week, so was my entire crew. Now I look at it like why waste my time being mad over something like this, it won't get me anywhere. So next year I guess we'll see what happens and for now I'll just take second place. And for the record, your edit wasn't bad Daniel, it just wasn't my favorite out of the entries.

Yo DKush! You bang that girl who's tits you signed?