SkatePerception

i have class this friday. weird.

physical anthro. 12-2:50.

taking english122, humanities, psych, sociology, and anthro.

going to a community college for two years before hopefully transferring to University of Washington or something. maybe a UC.

Not sure exactly what I want to major in. The classes I'm taking right now are on the University of California transfer track for a psychology degree. I think I might do undergrad in psych and then get my masters. I currently work at a camp for kids with special needs and I'd be somewhat interested in doing things in the field of special education or like helping kids with special neeeds. I dunno.

going to school with a broken arm is horrid freshman running into it...

went into freshman year with a broken leg

NO SCHOOL FOR ME DIS FALL

all i do is shred and roast piff. i am not looking forward to going back to school. I feel obligated to because my parents are willing to send me to college, but school is for fools.

• Like 1

I'm reserving this spot to bitch/talk about my first day of college, to be next monday. Taking some English class, Econ for Business, and Beginning photo (for the darkroom access) and history of photography just cause.

I'm reserving this spot to bitch/talk about my first day of college, to be next monday. Taking some English class, Econ for Business, and Beginning photo (for the darkroom access) and history of photography just cause.

i dropped my Beginning Photo class my first semester, way too slow and all digital

and all digital

word like fuck modern technology i still use windows 95 why? because old tech is sooo much better like yeah fuck meat too but yeah digi is gay like film onlyyyyyyy film club legggoooo

• Like 2

word like fuck modern technology i still use windows 95 why? because old tech is sooo much better like yeah fuck meat too but yeah digi is gay like film onlyyyyyyy film club legggoooo

swerve

• Like 1

taking photo at VC? That class(darkroom) is really awesome and Hendricks is a super rad teacher.

male polar bears often follow females for up to 3 weeks to mate, once found the polar bears engage in sex sessions lasting up to 18hrs until the male's baculum (penis bone) snaps.

• Like 2

ceramics 3&4 and jewelry/metalsmithing 3&4 (yeah i know.... 4 studios... wtf ha)

talk about living in the studio ha. i dont want to hear about you and your damn papers this semester ha.

Im thinking about clocking how many hours i spend in the studio this semester... would just be kind of interesting to see, maybe even scary ha

male polar bears often follow females for up to 3 weeks to mate, once found the polar bears engage in sex sessions lasting up to 18hrs until the male's baculum (penis bone) snaps.

Sounds like prison.

taking photo at VC? That class(darkroom) is really awesome and Hendricks is a super rad teacher.

It will be at MC with Short. Unfortunately it's going to be all digital with 2 weeks of film at the end of the semester. But, I emailed him and I will have full darkroom access so I might just stick it out.

Molecular Engineering

Biomaterials

BME Transport

Orthopedic Biomechanics

Pretty sure my brain is going to turn into mush and drip out of my ear.