SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
JSantiago

Wtt 82mm Opteka For Dslr Mic, Canon Lens, Ect.

Looking to trade my perfectly mint 82mm Opteka for either a DSLR mic (prefferably a Rode or Sennheiser), a 50mm or any other Canon mount lens, or just to even sell it.

WILLING TO ADD CASH IF NECESSARY.

PM me or comment on this post if you're interested.

Pictures:

7916490464_b4f7a98427_z.jpg

IMG_5657 by JustinOHHSNAP, on Flickr

7916490166_d389a77745_z.jpg

IMG_5659 by JustinOHHSNAP, on Flickr

What part of Wanted to buy do people don't understand? This is a want to buy section where people want to buy things.

I see a multitude of other WTT threads. So, if you're going to get on me for it you might as well do it to everyone else.

You cant sell stuff dude. Its the rules of the forum. If you want to sell something, your either going to have to get your post count to 500 or above, or buy some stuff off people to show your legitimacy then find someone with the 500 posts to create a sales thread for you. Otherwise, you cannot sell and i would highly doubt anyone would buy it without knowing that your legit.

You cant sell stuff dude. Its the rules of the forum. If you want to sell something, your either going to have to get your post count to 500 or above, or buy some stuff off people to show your legitimacy then find someone with the 500 posts to create a sales thread for you. Otherwise, you cannot sell and i would highly doubt anyone would buy it without knowing that your legit.

Oops, sorry man. I wasn't trying to sell it originally but that's what it seems like is happening.

I won't let this happen again.

This gone!

If there's anyway this can be removed, I would greatly appreciate that.

Sorry for the mistake of posting this in here! It will never happen again.