SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
proleming

I Bought The An Mk2 For My Vx1000, (doesnt Fit) No Threads, Help:(

i bought a mk2 on ebay and it said it was 58mm, it doesnt have threads, its way too big for my vx1 and i have to tape it on, the only thing is that is has this thing that twists like its supossed to lock onto something, maybe it locks onto the vx2000 on the outside of the threading. idk but does anyone kno if i can buy and adapter, i cant find one cuz this fisheye only has the lock on not threads, soo

-its a ultra fisheye adapter century mk2 :blink:

Why did you buy an mk2 for a vx1000? They're for the vx2_00 and even the mk1 is better for it. Just sell it and buy a different fisheye.

Also, its a bayonet mount, you screw it onto the pattern outside the lens. But it won't fit since its for the wrong camera.

if you dont know what a bayo mount is and bought a mk2 for a vx1 then go fuck yourself.

I think, "Try to do a bit more research before investing into pricey camera gear." would be a better statement.

• Like 1

I think, "Try to do a bit more research before investing into pricey camera gear." would be a better statement.

hahaha

i bought a mk2 on ebay and it said it was 58mm, it doesnt have threads, its way too big for my vx1 and i have to tape it on, the only thing is that is has this thing that twists like its supossed to lock onto something, maybe it locks onto the vx2000 on the outside of the threading. idk but does anyone kno if i can buy and adapter, i cant find one cuz this fisheye only has the lock on not threads, soo

-its a ultra fisheye adapter century mk2 :blink:

are you retarded those are for the vx2 and 21s you should have got an a raymod atleast or saved up for an mk1

are you retarded those are for the vx2 and 21s you should have got an a raymod atleast or saved up for an mk1

Pretty much said the same thing everyone else said. No need to say it again.

• Like 1

ignore these morons, they are being unnecessarily douche-y. if the ebay ad said it had 58mm threads but instead has a bayo mount that may be grounds for a refund because the product wasn't as described. Likewise if it has 58mm threads all you need is a 58-52mm adapter ring to get it to fit. I actually like the look of a screw mount mk2 on a vx1000. See if you can return it and if you can't, turn around and sell it then buy with more knowledge of what you're looking for.