SkatePerception
tunaboat

Sp Photographer Montage V2 2012

Yo Tuna I see you've got some mono clips, do you know how to double that over to the next audio track?

I usually just duplicate the track and make one left channel and one right channel. still a rough edit so I haven't gotten that far yet

still taking clips? found a cd with some raw footage of myself haaa

yeah send it over. I'm kinda confused right now, I've got clips from 'the2010project" but now I can't find who that is when I search for user names. did you already send stuff and mislabel it? or have I just never noticed that there's a 1910 and 2010 and maybe user name searching isn't working properly.

is that a screencap of a dude doing a crook UP that ramp/stairset?? thats awesome haha.

i'm hyped for this guys

• Like 1

Do you expect anything less creative from a fellow sp photog?

MR CHEF?

hmmmm?

• Like 2

just sent another clip :)

actually, make that 2 clips!

(i resent the line i did as an actual mp4, cause i was unsure if you were ever able to extract it from youtube)

just sent another clip :)

actually, make that 2 clips!

(i resent the line i did as an actual mp4, cause i was unsure if you were ever able to extract it from youtube)

got them, but the line doesn't work. I got the youtube one to go, but a higher res would look a bit better

Anytime I'm at the beach and I see a kid with a beachball I fucking stab it.

• Like 2

BUMP

almost there, fucking lagging on this so bad. Its almost done, but I got a bunch of last minute footage Im trying to work in and finish the intro.

I was talking to Tuna and he said the montage's been exporting for the last 4 days on his iMac g3. Dude's using cutting edge technology to get this thing out as fast as possible.

• Like 5

So where exactly is the cut off point where i'll be right? July? You can hardly speak of 2012 when we're halfway through 2013...

• Like 3

One of the few memories I was actually able to drink away. So thusfar that hasn't been a very effective strategy.

• Like 1