SkatePerception

SOLD!

I am selling my Xtreme fisheye and am keeping my HMC150 for the time being.

As you can see in the pictures below, the glass is really clean except for a hairline scratch. The scratch doesn't really show up in footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWhfZj1vyeo

I am selling it for $2000 shipped and it includes rails. This lens new + the rails go for about $3000 new, and I'm selling them both for $2000 shipped. Serious inquiries only.

$2000 shipped.

Please reply in this topic and/or PM me if interested and, if you have any questions please read this whole topic first.

KAA8Gl.jpg

TjHHCl.jpg

PeFlnl.jpg

• Like 4

I REALLY want to sell this fast because I am in dire need of money, but I don't want to sell this for lower than $2000.

humpty bumpty

^^ My point was that I'd like to sell it as fast as possible, and that I do need money, but I'd rather not sell it until I get the offer that I want.

upp..I may or may not just decide to sell my entire setup anyways, seeing as there isn't really a point in keeping a camera that 1, I don't have much use for and 2, is already selling for $1000 less than I bought it for..I need to think about that though. But until then, the lens is a 100% up for sale and the asking price is staying at $2000 shipped.

Any questions feel free to PM me and/or post in this thread please, thanks. :)

would you be intrested in any trades? or any trades and some cash?

Not looking for trades, sorry.

bumperooo

Might I add that this lens just got replacement threads and it was serviced by Century Optics in CA and they cleaned the glass as well and since I've gotten it back, it has not been touched.