SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
AKskateboarding

Fakie 5-0 (canon T70)

Just looking for some critique on this photo. Just got a Canon T70 along with a 50mm, which I have since broken, and a 28mm. This is my first time shooting film so I was stressing more about whether or not I was doing it right rather than composition and all that. Any recommendations for film? Looking to go and shoot some street photos soon.

8490605419_cc56dcf6ee_c.jpg

I also took a whole lot more which you can view here.

looks good, composition is a little crooked but still looks nice. get on the ground as another angle too. for film, try all different types and find what you like best. try b and w and self developing

looks good, composition is a little crooked but still looks nice. get on the ground as another angle too. for film, try all different types and find what you like best. try b and w and self developing

Currently developing some B&W Retro 400 at school, turned out sick. Dark rooms difficult to get used to but the whole process is pretty fun. Now I've made sure the camera works and have got a basic understanding of how to use it/ set the exposure etc, I'll try some new angles and hopefully invest in some new lenses.

Currently developing some B&W Retro 400 at school, turned out sick. Dark rooms difficult to get used to but the whole process is pretty fun. Now I've made sure the camera works and have got a basic understanding of how to use it/ set the exposure etc, I'll try some new angles and hopefully invest in some new lenses.

do it, try and pick up an FD 15mm 2.8, its one of my favorite lenses and a great fisheye

t70 is a bunch of fun. I got one 6 months or so ago and have had a lot of fun with it. first color film I bought was fuji 200 from walmart, 7 bucks for 5 24 exposure rolls is a steal to me. I would also recommend you try out some ektar 100, that stuff is gold. as for black and white, I'm a fan of illford hp5 plus along with tri-x. darkroom stuff is a lot of fun, I've been working in the darkroom at my school since the beginning of the year and have learned a bunch. keep at it. its much more fun that digi