SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Steak

Steaktage - Montage Series

So, Ive been an awful mod. I havent been moderating at all over the past 6 months because In that time, I moved across the country from Florida, all the way to California. I havent had internet until now! I have been filming this whole while and managed to start a new series of montages I call "SteakTage". Ive been posting them by going to friends houses to use the internet and thats been a pain in the ass. Havent had the extra time to just lurk or come here and post. But now I'm back!

Here are the first 2 montages. gimme some love!

SteakTage I

SteakTage II

• Like 4

Filming is rad and so is the skating. Love them both. I'm also psyched that pat franklin got some clips in the second; that dude is sooper kool.

• Like 1

Filming is rad and so is the skating. Love them both. I'm also psyched that pat franklin got some clips in the second; that dude is sooper kool.

he had a clip in the 1st one as well! no one has seemed to notice though. haha

i love the first one dude! i love how you made it for forbes. and your colors and filming and the skateing all atop makes for a good time getting together with your homies to shred and film.

Every trick was filmed amazing! Except for the long lens on the kf fs nose, i dont know what the fuck you were thinking.

#Dickhead

• Like 1