SkatePerception
JasonEwing

Cheaper Versions Of Pinnacle Studio Movie Box Plus Hd

Im getting a new camera that takes tapes and my laptop doesnt have a firwire port. My laptop doesnt take pc cards. I saw this and it would work but it has other features that make it more expensive, i has wondering if there are any things like this with only the dv port? Thanks

This is it.

http://www.pinnacles....version 14.htm

Edit: Sorry I put this in the wrong section, should be in Ask Anything.

• Like 5

Im getting a new camera that takes tapes and my laptop doesnt have a firwire port.

before i got my mac i had this problem. your gonna need a Panasonic GS series camera. they can capture via USB through select programs like WLMM. then you can just import into whatever editing program you use. The pinnacle box doesnt work.

before i got my mac i had this problem. your gonna need a Panasonic GS series camera. they can capture via USB through select programs like WLMM. then you can just import into whatever editing program you use. The pinnacle box doesnt work.

If I get a panasonic GS80 I can capture footage onto my computer from USB? Will the footage look just as good? I am planning on getting a GS80... Are their any other cheaper GS's?