SkatePerception

Me and my buddy Jared started this about 5 years ago now and I've been posting updates here and there. Hopefully here soon I'll be able to afford a camera so I could start posting photos, but until then my homie Aaron has been shooting photos and filming too which is cool. We're trying to make a video but obviously it's not easy to do since everyone works all the time, but I feel like dedication runs deep around here. Peep it out if you have some free time.

http://ovskate.blogspot.com/

537364_10152477447815521_971497539_n.jpg

The Fuck? If this dude told us he was friends with Kevin Horn he might have gotten a warmer reception posting his spam in the wrong forum and all. Given this development, I'm offering OP a chance to repent by deleting this gross post and changing the title to:

"ATTENTION DEAR LEADER STEVE LACLAIR PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD THANKS IN ADVANCE"

That or just delete the entire thread by itself, but I forget if people can do that. Either works Bronco.

• Like 1

The Fuck? If this dude told us he was friends with Kevin Horn he might have gotten a warmer reception posting his spam in the wrong forum and all. Given this development, I'm offering OP a chance to repent by deleting this gross post and changing the title to:

"ATTENTION DEAR LEADER STEVE LACLAIR PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD THANKS IN ADVANCE"

That or just delete the entire thread by itself, but I forget if people can do that. Either works Bronco.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Just figured I would get some actual feed back instead of all of this nonsense. Would've posted it in Skateboarding but figured AAG would be alright. I should've known.

It happens. Do you really know Kevin? Or did you not take that pic?

Haha where do I fit into this all? Confused.

• Like 1

It happens. Do you really know Kevin? Or did you not take that pic?

I've never met Kevin but I'm good friends with dcarulli. That photo is actually of my dad and it was taken in the 70's haha. Pretty OG shit right there. Here's something creative my friend OJ made a while back for a project for school. Enjoy.

Kevin, are you 100% your dad is your REAL dad?

Mikey, is there any chance your father could have fathered other children without your knowledge?

• Like 2

Kevin, are you 100% your dad is your REAL dad?

Mikey, is there any chance your father could have fathered other children without your knowledge?

Lol.