SkatePerception

Video Footage : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNuxg9itPEw&feature=youtu.be

My vx2000 does this sometimes, its usually only when I film lines but it does happen on sigle tricks accosionaly. When I import the clip in final cut pro i have to piece it together. Theres some pixilation on the left side of the screen and the audio cuts out for a second or so frequenly. Sometimes my camera will go a while without it happening. Anyone know exactly whats wrong?

• Like 1

@jtmcgee16 how much does it cost? and it also will randomly rewind and play the last thing i recorded when im on "Camera" mode.

well thats pretty weird does it happen every time you turn it on or occasionally and also when i was going to send mine in he said only 75$ not including shipping from both there and back

I'd like to say it'll just need a cleaning, and that might still be the case, but if it hasn't seen a shop for some maintenance in a couple of years, it more likely needs a tune up and, beased on the video, a few wearable parts replaced. As JTM mentioned, a cleaning is $75 plus the shipping. A tune up can run from $175 to around $275, plus the shipping, depending on the parts it needs. Grab the form to send with it if you decide to and email me to be expecting it