SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Jay Gatsby

Black People Who Say "nigga" That Get Offended At White People That Say "nigga":

All I need, is Kevin Horne and a beat. It would make my life complete.

• Like 1

It's really quite astonishing that there are actually black people who go around calling each other niggas when you think about it... I mean I get it, and its so engrained into some ppls personalities that you forgot its a racial slurr when they say it, but still, when you really think about it, it's pretty weird...

I don't say it in real life pretty much. And I'm pretty sure the only times I've said it on here were for reaction. I could be wrong though.

not necessarily is the fkn weakest counter argument, you're essentially saying 'I see the point you're making but you might be wrong maybe although I'm not sure but you definitely could be.'

SITTING ON FENCES IS BAD FOR YOUR POSTURE PICK A SIDE.

• Like 1

It's really quite astonishing that there are actually black people who go around calling each other niggas when you think about it... I mean I get it, and its so engrained into some ppls personalities that you forgot its a racial slurr when they say it, but still, when you really think about it, it's pretty weird...

Astonishing? Not 100%. Do you get it? I don't think you do. It's not that it's so engrained, it's that African American's are taking the word and reappropriating it for their cultural use. While "nigga" and "nigger" are used quite differently, even in African American culture (where the word "nigger" is very offensive), the word "nigga" still derives from the word "nigger." And because of this, African Americans are reappropriating the word from it's oppressive roots from when white people used it to put down African Americans because they were considered "Others" (aka slaves) and not necessarily people. Because of it's oppressive roots, and their reappropriation of the word, that is why they'd get offended when stupid white people say the word. Just don't use the damn word because it is offensive when a stupid white person uses it. A cultural studies class may be helpful for you...

A cultural studies class may be helpful for you...

***************************************************************************************************

just ignore him; hes a simpleton. but yeah he hardly finished high school so thats why hes so clueless and is unable to think analytically lol.

@Ryan Rose. Dude, I'm not a fucking idiot, and apparently you are, because I know why they fucking say it. That still doesn't mean it makes much sense, and isn't weird... Oh, yeah, they called us niggers, so let's call each other niggas.... That should stop people from thinking we're ignorant, negatively using the word, and the spread of racism! ...oh wait, no it doesn't! Not at all... In fact, it does the opposite! Mexicans don't go around calling each other spics or wetbacks. I don't go around calling my friends honkeys or crackers. That would just be ignorant... See what I'm getting at? And yes, getting offended at white people calling their friends niggas when black people do it too, IS, stupid, because they're use of the word at all IS stupid, so if they don't want other people saying it, they shouldn't say it themselves. It's that simple. If a person can't wrap their head around this, then they must be ignorant, and I don't think any class will be able to help them.

i dont want to use the word. its not natural for me. it doesnt just come out of me. id have to force myself to say it. and it just sounds stupid when white people say it... and then when you think about it, its kind of stupid that black people say it...

i mean it is what it is. i dont think anyones stupid for saying it. i just think saying it is kind of stupid...

idk its really a double edged sword, since there really aint no changin it. its here to stay.

im just sayin man. i listen to so much rap music. and so do a lot of other white people. and i mean, what do black people expect us to do? like im not the type to say it, but theres plenty of white ppl that are, and its already starting to happen. and its just gonna keep growing. thats how things work. im sure at first only a few black people called each other niggas, and now look at the world.

After having a fair amount of people stab me in the back (especially recently), and all the rap music I've listened to, I no longer have any qualms about saying the word nigga, because some dudes are just fuck niggas. Like absolutely, that is the most appropriate term to call some people. It's better than callin' someone a bitch, or a faggot, or anything else, cuz the girl in the video above is right. It just means male. Period. And some males, are fuck niggas. In fact, lots of males are fuck niggas. Player hatin', bitch azz, fuck niggas.