SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
santskatefly

Century Xtreme (hpx-hmc) For Sale

Hi all,

I have an Xtreme for sale, going for around £1995, happy to ship across the pond.

It has a small scratch which does not show up on footage. Insurance gave me a new one so i have no need for it and i need the money. I can provide photos & footage. I want a nice easy and most of all honest sale.

Get in touch if you're keen!

Santiago.

cause it got a lil scratched you were able to claim it and get a new one? is this how floater's insurance works in the us too? i feel like here they'd do some gay shit and take the scratched one

• Like 1

Yeah i claimed because i had it insured and therefore didn't feel i should be going around with a scratched lens regardless of it showing up on footage. The repair shop said to wait to see if they asked for it back and in the end they didn't, so i was as far as i know entitled to it.

i think that equals 2400 USD which is the same price or more than it costs new

• Like 3

i think that equals 2400 USD which is the same price or more than it costs new

Buy a new one in the US then.

£2,800 new here in the UK...ain't my fault the exchange rate is shit.

http://www.proav.co.uk/Century-HD-FEWA-EX1-Xtreme-Fish-Eye-Adapter/p17790.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=googlebase&gclid=CMzAlI7s-7oCFQcXwwodsy8AqQ

Anyway I've put it down to £1250 ish now. Which is less than half the price I paid for it.

Sign in to follow this