SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
toast

Mint Vx1000 With Mk1 Fisheye For Sale!

Hello all,

Haven't posted on here in years but it's good to be back! I'm selling my mint condition sony VX1000 with a Century Optics .3x ultra fisheye MK1 AKA deathlens. She's in perfect working condition and was serviced fairly recently by Kerry at VideoElectronics in Reading, MA (full tune-up including head cleaning and ribbon cable replacement). The lens is in perfect condition as well. This camera has NEVER been hit by any skateboards, shoes, heads, the ground, etc. I will also include a camera bag, lens cleaning kit, head cleaning tape, some new tapes (sony premiums, of course) and whatever else I find lying around my apartment that is camera related.

I'm selling the ENTIRE package for $800. I can ship but would prefer to meet in or around New York City as that is where I live.

Email me at davejnoonan@gmail.com if you're interested, have any questions, concerns, whatever. I should respond promptly.

Thanks!

Dave

• Like 2

Posted · Hidden by kyrannnF, October 28, 2013 -
Hidden by kyrannnF, October 28, 2013 -

I'm new to this site I'm selling a vx1000 for 475 obo the bayonet broke off and the viewfinder stops working when I put a fisheye on it it comes with a camera bag 3 battery's and a universal charger I'm looking for cash I can meet up or you come to me I ha e a 52mm opteka fisheye for 100 no scratches I live I. Orlando text me for pics at 3212781033

haha I've been receiving emails practically daily about this for months now so I'm finally noting that the entire package was sold within days of the original post. Thanks everyone for your interest! I have another VX that I'm considering selling, if so I'll be back!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this