SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
hai2u2

At First, I Was Afraid, I Was Petrified

Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side But then I spent so many nights thinking, how you did me wrong And I grew strong and I learned how to get along
And so you're back from outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one, who tried to hurt me with goodbye? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh, no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give And I'll survive, I will survive, hey, hey
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart And I spent, oh, so many nights just feeling sorry for myself I used to cry but now I hold my head up high
And you see me, somebody new I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free But now I'm saving all my loving for someone who's loving me
Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one, who tried to break me with goodbye Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh, no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give And I'll survive, I will survive, oh
Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one, who tried to break me with goodbye Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh, no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give And I'll survive, I will survive, I will survive

• Like 2

That awkward moment when the Weirdo-Stalker mod tries to buffer his misdeeds by posting in a thread, then deleting the aforementioned post, and is now looking at the profile of YOURS TRULY as we speak.Then they start searching and reading old threads about YOURS TRULY. #creepy

• Like 1

#creepy #stalker #weirdo #creep #radiohead

I honestly don't care, hence me deleting my post

Your cheesecake factory thread is hilarious though so I'll give you props for that

"I honestly don't care"

Clearly.

• Like 2

"FIGHT"

What a blue collar comment.

I'm surprised that anyone can get as bored as hai2u2

buttchugging is way more interesting

• Like 2

"i will never forgive you for banning me hai2u"

I'll never forgive myself for sacrificing the code in exchange for power. However, as I often point out when these debates cum up, my tenure as a mod-tyrant took place when I was 16-17. If anything, my successful career as an SP Elite in all realms of society here gives me a unique ability to read between the lines at what is truly MORAL and JUST here on teh SP. Hence, despite years of "not getting it", weirdos like Dick Fitzwell (aged 25) simply never will, mostly due to rampant delusion and arrogance. In this trying period SP is enduring, it is YOUTH that will build us back up into an empire, not trying to convince dudes drunk on issuing 15 year old boys warnings for cussing on the internet to stop and see the illness of their ways. Meanwhile, blind citizens are too busy blaming patriots like KRAEPELIN for hurting their feelings too much. I say, "Quiet hounds". Let your bark remain not a bite. The true SP-MEN have and always will carry us to the promised land. If that means Dick Fitzwell has to make up narratives about YOURS TRULY because he's jelly I'm still more popular amongst his own ilk than he is, then so be it. I'm a man, I can take it.

• Like 1

I'd probably have banned dkn. actually, I'd still ban dkn.

• Like 1

"#hai2ufreedomfighter"

Friends, just know I live and die on SP. But we are all freedom fighters, brothers in arms. By the way some of these dudes talk, you'd think we all kidnapped OUR LORD GOD/SUPREME LEADER STEVE LACLAIR, FIRST OF HIS NAME and put a gun to his head until he demodded AAG. But no, it wasn't like that was it? But no, somehow this all the "trolls" fault, how dare they object to having every post edited and deleted everytime a given mod doesn't like it!! If I recall correctly, AAG is a "troll wasteland" that would crash in a hot second if mods no longer had the power to edit every post they didn't like. And yet, I stand before you, in a growing AAG, that is loving and free of tyranny. No matter what they say, no matter their faux-moral victories, no matter grown men obsessed with message board power viciously slandering a 21 year old freedom fighter, we won.

How sweet is it? Can you feel it? Can you taste it? You know what that is? That's freedom. Liberty. Liberation. We are AAG. We are SP.

Lettuce not forget we had a whole thread where mods had a chance to plead their case in facts. And yet, all they yielded was baseless slandering and ad hominems. This is for you, and this is for me. This is for the time a grown man who supposedly doesn't care about the internet called Bulletpimp's hockey coach. This is for the AAG that always could've been, but never was. But here today, we exist in a shifting dynamic of unity. Let them say Hai2u is not a skilled and passionate communicator. Let them say they adhere to morals, and we the people are simply collateral damage based in evil. It's really all they got. We took them head on and imposed our will like a team. We fired facts, and hit em in the mouth. They fired slanderous nonsense and got their mod powers removed. Never forget the liberation of AAG. It defines who we are: Moral,Honest, Full of Integrity, Based in facts, and able to attack any threat to our sovereignty at any given time.

This has been a public service announcement.

hai2u2, you have good direction but youre too verbose. you should condense your posts a bit imho... just my 2 million dollars (rich as FUK)

• Like 3

just read the first two sentences of each paragraph. quick condense

"I'm surprised that anyone can get as bored as hai2u2"

cIs8EVh.png