SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
DRP33

Peleng 8mm Fisheye Test Footage - Canon 60d

Wasn't sure where to post this so here will do.

here is my test footage from the first shoot from my new peleng fisheye, I'm pretty stoked on it.

yes it flares not as much as i thought but it doesn't bother me when it does. i think i've decided the many brand and peleng are two completely different lenses. currently working on a peleng VS many brand vid coz i haven't seen many around.

peace!

sick! I like the red tint going on. Aren't the t3i and 60d pretty much the same thing? Will this look the same on a t3i

• Like 1

What's your aperture set at? I've never had problems with it flaring during the day when I stop it down.

To be honest i cant remember, i usally shoot with a shutter bout 250 and iso round 160 soo probably somewhere round f8 maybe? weather was crap that day sun would come out then the clouds were playing games with the sun. glares dont bother me tho, just adds character to the footage, gives it a unique HD but not feel or something? i dont know, i like it tho.

sick! I like the red tint going on. Aren't the t3i and 60d pretty much the same thing? Will this look the same on a t3i

yeah not 100% sure how that came about, it was either when i set the WB or the Colour grading or the _flaat picture style ive been testing or a mixture of all of it. I cant see why it wouldnt look the same, they are the same sensor, ive heard some of the coatings on the lenses tend to vary a bit so there is a chance it may be different. i got mine directly from the peleng website. i guess at the end of the day it comes down to the user and what look you want to go for.

This is a solid test video!

cheers bro!

cool, I meant the width of the fisheye though aha not the colors.

ahhh haha i get you my bad

Colors.. ew.

Filming.. rad

yeah figured out what happened with the actual colours, i updated to the newer ML on my camera set the white balance and ML some how changed the wb shift to

green/magenta to +9 magenta

blue/amber to +9 amber

not 100% sure how that works, so ive reset them back to 0 hopefully that fixes the problem :)

cheers for the feedback LurkingTom

• Like 1