SkatePerception
faulker97

Skateperception Full Length

he's right. i think the annual SP montages should come back. one HD and one SD. HD and SD filmers submit a montage they made and whoever gets the most votes is the editor for the selected format... my idea anyways haha

Not only is this a great idea and great way to get people hyped to post here again, its almost needed just to stop all the SD vs. HD fights.

• Like 1

Not only is this a great idea and great way to get people hyped to post here again, its almost needed just to stop all the SD vs. HD fights.

yeah there's a lot of people who are still using VX's on here (including me) and when I used to do stuff with 4duos they would rotate the monthly montages between SD and HD. So i feel like it would only be fair if there was a "Skate Perception Montage 2013- SD" and a "Skate Perception Montage 2013- HD"

• Like 2

Occasionally, there will be a thread pop up where someone says "an SP full length would be so cool!" Everybody gets hyped on it, but nothing ever happens.

this.

• Like 2

Im going to be that guy who say this. I have that feeling that this one will be different even if its 3 parts if people try and send it to one person it will be something at least, that might join the dedicated Sp filmers.

A world-wide full length skate video representing all major scenes from around the globe... that sounds sick and I'm definitely down. I could contribute with some Southeast England London footage.

• Like 3

How do we go about it? I'm keen on pulling it together if no one else will.

...could it be as simple as start sending clips and see where it goes?

• Like 5

How about people who want to work on it start putting their names down on this thread then we all vote and go from there?

I like that idea
  • Like 1