SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Stroh

Peleng 8mm Fisheye In M42 Mount With Micro 4/3 Adapter And Canon Eos Adapter

Hey guys its been awhile since ive been on SP, don't really film as much skateboarding these days and im in a little bit of a tight financial situation, so let my loss be your gain, i have a mint Peleng 8mm in M42 mount with a m4/3 adapter for use with the Panny GH1/GH2/GH3 series or any other camera in micro four thirds and a Canon EOS adapter for use with Canon APS-C cameras such as the 7D/60D/T2i/T3i series. The glass is flawless, aperture blades squeaky clean and free of any oil, and the exterior is also in excellent shape free of any nicks or scratches. I have the original box, metal lens caps, leather lens case, UV and addtional filters for black and white photography, plus an adapter for micro four thirds and Canon EOS.

I have been the sole owner of this lens which was purchased a couple years ago and all of my gear has been taken care of immaculately. I am asking 200 shipped to the US OBO, but please no low balls. These retail new for about 280, so i think my offer is quite fair considering the condition of the lens, that i have all of the original accessories, and that it has only been used a handful of times since i purchased it.

IMG_20131202_004200_zpsce4060f9.jpg

IMG_20131202_003549_zpsa98fe201.jpg

IMG_20131202_003616_zps53b8125b.jpg

IMG_20131202_003707_zps9f1488f4.jpg

IMG_20131202_003725_zpsa7021b9a.jpg

Footage on a 550D/T2i:

Footage on a GH2:

the peleng is obviously not the first shot, but rather the line after the shitty hardflip. raw untouched footy so its very flat looking.

if you do not need one of the adapters, please let me know, though if you would like it anyway i will include it, sorry for the camera phone pictures my GH2 isnt charged i can provide higher res photos for serious offers. I can also provide pictures taken with the lens. Also if you are in need of a DSLR handle i have one that i would be willing to include for an extra 50 dollars, it is all metal, adjustable, and very rugged.

imag0009xz.jpg

imag0011aq.jpg

also, i am 110% legit, paypal only please, i am willing to ship internationally but you're covering the costs.

Also willing to do drop off/pickup locally, if you are situated in Chicago or the Northwest Suburbs

bump, i know somebody out there has to be in need of a fish, willing to split the handle too