SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  

I get why some skaters sell out, but the fact that he approved doing this shit? Cole can do so much better

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=708946285790763&set=vb.128392633846134&type=2&theater

edit: I retract my statement that "cole can do better"

he just isn't cool in the eyes of current gen skateboarders

I hate how the ad cuts all of the tricks halfway through, and has that close up of Cole as he's grinding the rail, wobbling a little as he balances as if the rail was 20 ft long. The thing is like 5 feet

laughable

he was way steezier

Honestly, this is much better in my opinion than monster or red bull. I'm desensitized to it. I really don't care if Chris Cole gets free headphones, and that 50-50 balance was superb. Man's got talent.

Getting back to the more fitting topic of baggy pants (pun intended), Colt Cannon was one of the best to rock them. It's too bad he can't skate anymore.

what was it that made baggy jeans and music like common in video parts die out?

I'd say it was simply evolution. Culture changes over time. Why is it popular to wear pants that don't reach your ankles nowadays? That's just the way it is. Things will never be the same.

Isnt he also sponsored by skullcandy? I hope he doesnt have any dogs because all of those free headphones will get fucked

• Like 1

I'd say it was simply evolution. Culture changes over time. Why is it popular to wear pants that don't reach your ankles nowadays? That's just the way it is. Things will never be the same.

Thanks for the analysis, bro.