SkatePerception
Steak

Sessions: Glendora Library | Kevin Love

Just uploaded another episode of "SESSIONS", this time with Kevin Love seshing a handrail. Check it out!!!

"Have you ever rolled up to a spot and right out the gate, you or all of your friends start to sesh it like you're at your home town skatepark? This segment is meant to exploit that occasional situation.
Featuring:
Kevin Love
Artist: Robert Pete Williams
Song: You Used To Be A Sweet Cover Shaker"
  • Like 1

These are tight, I really liked the idea of the video too! On a side note, are you working on any bigger projects? Maybe something like "fine"??

thanks man. At the moment I'm doing freelance projects but as for own big projects, not at the moment. As soon as I have time for something I do have an idea... Only time will tell.

thanks man. At the moment I'm doing freelance projects but as for own big projects, not at the moment. As soon as I have time for something I do have an idea... Only time will tell.

If you were to start one would you film it with your HPX170?

Very sick. You sticking to just HD?

Well I wanted to be able to film both but ran into some problems. my vx1 no longer fits in my cam bag with the hpx, most people NEED HD now days and since my cam sit for a lil while, it now isnt working... haha

If you were to start one would you film it with your HPX170?

Yes. :)

• Like 1