SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
funtrickss

East Coast Rap

does anybody know of any good east coast (or east coast style) rappers other than pro era (everyone in it), flatbush zombies, and the underachievers? thanks

Just read this. And use last.fm to discover artists similar to the ones you already know. I really like Lord Finesse and Gang Starr a lot.

Reup on ya knowledge

• Like 1

new rappers?

the best east coast rap is the classics. My favorites are Big L and Mobb Deep

yeah, i should've added newer east coast rappers. but big l is probably my most played radio on pandora

yeah, i should've added newer east coast rappers. but big l is probably my most played radio on pandora

Action Bronson

50, Nas, Ghostface Killah, ODB, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Cassidy and Clipse/Pusha T are OGs. New school id say Meek Mill and J. Cole are the best out of the east coast at the moment.

pandoras too repetitive dude it sucks. use itunes radio or iradio that came with ios 7. its in the newest itunes too.

new rappers?

the best east coast rap is the classics. My favorites are Big L and Mobb Deep

thanks for the help everyone. i already listen to most of the old school east coast rappers. i just want to listen to some newer east coast rap

anyone from native tongues posse (tribe, de la, jungle brothers , black sheep) leaders of the new school , big L , digable planets (!!!) , jeru the damaja , brand nubian , black moon , Az is (doe or die album) , and of course the usual wu tang/nas . theres so much , the 90s boom bap era is no.1 for me . look up hip hop affiliated 5%ers (nation of gods and earth) from around that time

• Like 1

anyone from native tongues posse (tribe, de la, jungle brothers , black sheep) leaders of the new school , big L , digable planets (!!!) , jeru the damaja , brand nubian , black moon , Az (every album) , and of course the usual wu tang/nas . theres so much , the 90s boom bap era is no.1 for me . look up hip hop affiliated 5%ers (nation of gods and earth) from around that time

i gotcha bruh

oh damnn , just noticed wanted something more recent . scope out nickelus F !

hes from richmond , virginia and did albums with ohbliv in 2011 and last year .

i gotcha bruh

you right . doe or die = mafioso raps at their peak for me tho

man i forgot about the roots , organix is untouchable . ofc all that preemo/guru ishh . all the jazzmatazz

p.s. your sig is legit !

• Like 1