SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
tunaboat

Sold Panasonic Hvx200

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sellign my HVX200, which I bought, and about a month after ended up getting an HPX170 setup, so this hvx hardly saw use. I bought it from the original owner, who only shot red carpet events with it and logged about 1000 hours of P2 recording. Everything works great on it, cosmetics are fair/ good overall. The fair part is from the LCD cover screen, it takes a cupped hand in direct sunlight to watch footage, go in the shade though and your all good. The battery tab was replaced by panansonic with the previous owner, so it has the newer stronger tab which is apparently less prone to snapping when storing the camera in a bag with battery on it.

Along with the camera you will get 2 batteries, still have about 45-60 minutes of life on them. Also a thermodyne hard roller case which is already custom fit to hold an hvx, xtreme fisheye, multiple p2 cards, multiple batteries and various accesories.

Looking to get $900.00 (plus shipping), but offers are welcome. After selling stuff through SP over the last 6 years it almost seems pointless to put this, but NO TRADES. If your somewhat local to me (Ventura, ca) We can arange a meetup to checkout/ purchase the camera and save on shipping.

otherside_zpse9a4089d.jpg

side_zpsa421ec3f.jpg

front_zps335361a9.jpg

lensclose_zpsc1293e61.jpg

case_zpsc666f11e.jpg

Daaaang i'm probably down for this, I'm currently living in Michigan but I have a few homies in SoCal that could come check it out within the next week to make sure everything's good on it for me!

Sign in to follow this