SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
derfunkl

Lipslide

Wheres the kink on the side he's doing it haha?

looks like someone cut it off.

the timing and framing on this photo are really good, and the angle makes it look huge. nice job dude.

• Like 1

This photo is so good. Wheres the kink on the side he's doing it haha?

It was cut off.

im not one for lip slides timed like this, they really shouldn't be. but you CAN tell he's doing one and this photo is fuckin sick

• Like 1

im not one for lip slides timed like this, they really shouldn't be. but you can't tell he's doing one and this photo is fuckin sick

Thanks, but how does it not look like a lipslide? haha. I timed a couple when he was above the rail but they looked like he wasnt going to land them, i wasn't really feeling it.

this is sick, I think nick meant "can" and not "can't"

I think long lens lipslides should be like this but fisheye should be before they hit the rail.

• Like 1

I'm on the fence about lipslides. Some look better before the rail, some look better on the rail. This works better on the rail. It's obviously a lipslide (would be a seriously weird boardslide). Seen a lot of good work from you lately!

Props to your boy!

Keep 'em coming!!!!!

I think long lens lipslides should be like this but fisheye should be before they hit the rail.

disagree.

I think it all depends on the spot, skater, whatever. I like them when they are right above the rail but I've been in situations where it just doesn't look right. maybe a hair earlier on this but nonetheless this is sick

• Like 1

Knowing how good you are, I'm sure you did something down the rail too right kris? Hahah.

Haha! nah im not really into big handrails.

and thanks for the insta follow :D

• Like 1