SkatePerception
jay.

Lets Talk Roommates

**LESSON OF THE STORY**

be cautious of who you choose to live with and make sure your landlord isn't the worst landlord in the area. you will regret it.

dude...literally the exact same thing happened to me. It's literally insane how similar your situation was to mine. I'm not even kidding, down to the drug dealing room mate that went to jail to the crazy landlord that shows up with people unexpected to having to live with different people last minute to people owing me money for rent. You literally just described my life 2 years ago. Good luck on the rest of your lease if you still live there man

Would that be Dakota Hadix, Alex?

nah dakota welty. I shoot photos of him, he rips. I know dakota hadix too. he is the homie, but no he doesn't live with me.

gots a vid

gin ling fuh

you frigged up for loaning a nigga money before you even moved in. sheesh man

oh yes I know, I'm not loaning out money any time soon

tumblr_n18wrzI4pU1sj6y5to1_500.jpg

Janet Wong

dude...literally the exact same thing happened to me. It's literally insane how similar your situation was to mine. I'm not even kidding, down to the drug dealing room mate that went to jail to the crazy landlord that shows up with people unexpected to having to live with different people last minute to people owing me money for rent. You literally just described my life 2 years ago. Good luck on the rest of your lease if you still live there man

Lease ends in August, wish me luck

huh. this is the first thread that attracted me enough to read every post in probably a year or so. minus the gallery/edits..

my roommates chill. randomly assigned freshman year, still live with him this year, we both smoke a good amount of pot, drink a good amount, got some other homies we chill with, we both make beats, that was crazy to find out. not too many other people make beats. personality wise we're definitely similar, you'd never think we were assigned randomly, which is chill. i mean we're stuck bunking beds this year because our room is small as fuck, and its not that big of a deal to either of us, which is chill. hes chill. its a pretty chill situation. pce

I moved in with this spoiled rich kid about 2 years ago and got the distinct pleasure (more like torture) of living with him while his life went to shit. He was an only child and wasn't used to having to carry his own weight around the house. Like he would ash a bowl in the kitchen sink on top of people's dishes and just leave it there for someone else to clean up, and there were multiple times when other roommates and myself caught him stealing our food out of the fridge and lying about it afterwards.

But really his life went to shit when he got pulled over for speeding and the cops searched his car and found two vicodin pills in his wallet that he claims weren't even his. Since he had some prior shit with the law, he went to jail for the night and then got put on probation for two years. Before this, he was a miserable but tolerable stoner/homebody, but after he got on probation he couldn't smoke weed anymore and started turning more and more to prescription pills to make up for it. At first he was just taking lots of vicodin, then he started smoking oxy when he could find it, then the next thing I know our entire apartment is covered in pieces of tin foil with smoked oxy trails all over them and he's selling (and doing) heroin out of his room. He seriously had the sketchiest people coming through (one time he came back with a face-tatted gangbanger and literally boxes of shit they said were stolen from some house in East Side San Jose). This dude became such a strung out fuck that there was a whole month when I never saw him because he would get high in his room all day and only come out late at night when everyone went to sleep and he could have the living room for himself.

Then there was the time I had to tell his dad face to face that he was a heroin addict and dealer because he had disappeared for a week and everyone thought he was dead. Turns out he went on a six day bender sucking dick for dope in the Tenderloin before getting jumped and deciding that the street life was harder than playing xbox while your parents update your bank account, so he came back.

We were literally trying to kick him out for months, but our landlord said he couldn't because of some sketchy local laws prohibiting landlords from kicking people out when they have nowhere else to go. Anyway, we finally got him kicked out this January, and two weeks later our house got robbed.

Moral of the story:

Roommates are like Russian roulette. In my experiences, I've had 6 out of 7 roommates that were rad and I hung out with no problem and they made me happy I wasn't living by myself. But watch out because there's always that one that goes boom.

• Like 3

huh. this is the first thread that attracted me enough to read every post in probably a year or so. minus the gallery/edits..

my roommates chill. randomly assigned freshman year, still live with him this year, we both smoke a good amount of pot, drink a good amount, got some other homies we chill with, we both make beats, that was crazy to find out. not too many other people make beats. personality wise we're definitely similar, you'd never think we were assigned randomly, which is chill. i mean we're stuck bunking beds this year because our room is small as fuck, and its not that big of a deal to either of us, which is chill. hes chill. its a pretty chill situation. pce

its all chill

janet 'take rich boy's' wong

a couple weeks back we googled worst landlords in Pittsburgh and there was this blog about Janet Wong that popped up in the first five results. There was this story about how she was in one of the houses she owned trying to get someone to pay rent because they were late. She was standing at the top of the stairs with her handy man pablo yelling down to the boys at the bottom of the stairs. She was telling them, (in the meanest asian lady voice) "you no pay rent! you know what I'm gon do? I'm gon take your penis. I'm gon have my handy man put his clippers on your penis and personally slice it off. NOW! Gimmie my money!!!!"

I lived with some shitty people the last 2 years. Know who you're gonna live with.

Right now I live with a 35 year old couple and it's rad.

• Like 1

holy shit I remember that guy. Crashed on your couch one night a while ago and that guy came out of his room at like 2 am and started chopping up lines of dilaudid on the coffee table... talk about a downward spiral...

Living with people with drug addictions is never smart. I've already posted the story on here of how the Boulder Drug Task Force got a warrant to my house because of my roommate. Hide yo shit well if you know somebody you live with is selling drugs...

So one winter my friend and I decided to go to Hawaii and live on the North Shore. We found this place that was close to pipeline like a 5-10 minute walk (if you're familar with surfing its a pretty famous break). It was basically an extended vacation that ended up being four months. And If not for the fact that it was Hawaii would have probably sucked. Anyway, we rented a room in a house with three other people (two chicks and one other dude). The two chicks where pretty chill one of them got hurt on the job apparently and was scamming the system. She would get a $2000 check every month for doing nothing and everytime we went into town she would put on this retarded looking leg brace just incase someone was watching her. There was absolutely nothing at all wrong with her leg she surfed with us, and hit the skatepark with us like every fucking day - charging. Pretty laid back rad chick! We're still friend now she works as a real-estate agent. The other girl had a car that she purchased for $500 an old 80's honda accord. The thing had rusted out holes in the roof so we had to get trashbags and sit on those whenever we went someplace due to rain water getting in and soaking the seats hahaha. Pretty much everyone in town knew her. Most of the time she was gone lso we never saw her much...like she'd meet some guy then start fucking him and go missing for days at a time before returning. The other guy knew someone on the island who grew weed, and aparently hooked him up, so basically he'd smoke weed allday! And never did anything except eat, and smoke weed. Plus he would stay up like all fucking night tweaked out making phone calls - talking loud as fuck. There were a few times when I wanted to pull a plastic bag over his head and suffocate him so I could sleep! All in all though it worked out he'd pretty much just follow the three of us around like a lost dog - we'd go to the beach and surf and he'd sit on the sand to guard our stuff and smoke weed.

My friend and I shared a room with two twin beds on either side. And we never cleaned up a damn thing. After 3 months there was like a worn path/trail in the middle (going to each of our beds) where you could somewhat makeout the carpet the rest of the room was covered in trash, cloths, food wrappers, bottles, cans, you name it. When we finally decided to leave it took five hefty bags to clear out all the shit from our room. The thing that brought it to a close was for three weeks straight it fucking rained everyday! I was so bored I wanted to kill myself. First I left and my buddy stayed for 2 more weeks but said it rained on/off for most of that time. All in all though it was a great experience.

• Like 1

Still livin at home as of right now, but Im planning on moving west with some homies in the fall. My friends are tight though, I can't imagine us having problems that go much deeper than 'who does the dishes' and other random chores like that.

my third year at long beach state i got

an apt with two spoiled kids i knew

from my dorm "daze" . i was the only one who

worked , used the kitchen , cleaned the apt etc . they would literally smoke weed and play nba 2k all day - not artistic minded individuals at all . anyway , i ended up going through hell that year - probably the worst year in my life : banished and black listed from my fam , lost my job and got kicked out of the university for not attending class (was DOWNN and out of it man , words cant explain where my head was) . couldn't pay rent and my roommates weren't down to help me out with my share until i could pay them back . they got free money from their parents every month and refused to use a dime on me . i left and was couch surfing for a couple months , eventually one of their daddys decided to sue . they served me after another pseudo-friend knew where i was at on some random day . i was lurking in the top floor of the uni library and dude snitched out my location to them (i go back there every once in awhile to catch up with some cool professors/steal books) .

back home now , still have a year or two left for my bachelors that i cant finish yet . I'm taking classes at the local community college - don't know if ill have a shot at transferring into some other uni to complete my BA after getting my AA because of that horrible year and grades . kindve my life dilemma right now . . drop the fuck out of this cc get a job and pursue my interests or try to finish this AA and eventually get my bA

• Like 2

worked , used the kitchen , cleaned the apt etc . they would literally smoke weed and play nba 2k all day - not artistic minded individuals at all . anyway , i ended up going through hell that year - probably the worst year in my life : banished and black listed from my fam , lost my job and got kicked out of the university for not attending class (was DOWNN and out of it man , words cant explain where my head was) . couldn't pay rent and my roommates weren't down to help me out with my share until i could pay them back . they got free money from their parents every month and refused to use a dime on me . i left and was couch surfing for a couple months , eventually one of their daddys decided to sue . they served me after another pseudo-friend knew where i was at on some random day . i was lurking in the top floor of the uni library and dude snitched out my location to them (i go back there every once in awhile to catch up with some cool professors/steal books) .

back home now , still have a year or two left for my bachelors that i cant finish yet . I'm taking classes at the local community college - don't know if ill have a shot at transferring into some other uni to complete my BA after getting my AA because of that horrible year and grades . kindve my life dilemma right now . . drop the fuck out of this cc get a job and pursue my interests or try to finish this AA and eventually get my bA

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20m

• Like 2

i keep accidentally deleting instead of editing

sp on phone browser ftl , must use my right thumb. .

fuck i cant keep up with your stream of responses y man ur up on these boards too much

heres my response to ur vocaroo hoe :

paypal me 6.66 or i ddos

I like how in the beginning you make it seem like you were the good guy in the situation and your roommates were wronging you but it ended up that you were the piece of shit

ps its funny you think they should give their parent's money to you

you actually took time to post that , sweet .

asking someone to help out for a bit when youre in a serious bind is funny ? this was meant to be a quick post - no time to write out details . just wanted to post up alternate angles on situations that could arise .

i was constantly accused of stealing weed by the dude rooming with me , and got backstabbed a couple times by both of these roommates on multiple occasions .

a lot of other shit happened , but i cant expect your young ass to understand . theres a lot of chill younger posters on SP - but for every dope

dude there seems to be ten of you . please shut the fuck up until you get off mommy and daddys payroll and have to deal with real life . fuck outta here

ps tell your moms to paypal me your lunch money itll help out for gas