SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Jay-Cub

Photographers Can Shred Too!

Okay I'm clearly not super good, but I just thought it'd be cool to show off my sweet moves to all the photographer homies of SP.

Hope y'all dig!!

• Like 3

skating with earbuds, mad cool. what song were you listening to? I prefer listening to slow dubstep when I'm lining and fast trance when I'm hammering.

• Like 7

skating with earbuds, mad cool. what song were you listening to? I prefer listening to slow dubstep when I'm lining and fast trance when I'm hammering.

Hahaha dude, I had to! I've got the worst anxiety and just playing music helped me get out of that weird state of mind. But for the record I was listening to Job Opening by the Del Larks! Marnell!!

killin it

Hahaha I'm no Kris Burkhardt but I try!

dood ur beast! go pro yolo~! how was that element board? ibeen wanting to buy one!

Forsure! Hahah, I dig em! They've got mellow concave but that's just how I like to skate!

Hahah rad! Stoked you went out of your way to make this, much love man!

• Like 1

mad speed pumpage @2:17. what bearings u riding?

Busenitz gave me some from his personal collection.

• Like 2

that mic sounds like fuck

Hahah for what it's worth I didn't even attempt to fix the audio due to my procrastination of me editing my part the night before the premiere!

right on ! you stay in LB ? i grew up skating around the pike haha

• Like 1

The poor quality of that particular joke had already been established by the lack of likes and by myself when I realised shortly after posting that the relation my brain made about skating half as good as something else was a little farfetched or didn't exist, rather. Which is ok, I'm not afraid to fail and I don't have to be smart all of the time.

I don't need to change my canned meme comeback for another canned meme comeback that actually has potential to be hurtful and/or funny but still feels a little uncommitted, for example.

• Like 1

The poor quality of that particular joke had already been established by the lack of likes and by myself when I realised shortly after posting that the relation my brain made about skating half as good as something else was a little farfetched or didn't exist, rather. Which is ok, I'm not afraid to fail and I don't have to be smart all of the time.

I don't need to change my canned meme comeback for another canned meme comeback that actually has potential to be hurtful and/or funny but still feels a little uncommitted, for example.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s05bgj1JpE5N

• Like 1

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20m

• Like 3

im going snowboarding this weekend, its only my 2nd time maybe ill do a baby ollie

• Like 1