SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
connorpeters

Don't Ever Trade Or Buy From This Kid.

Made an intro for him and he says his payment doesn't come in till wednesday. So i wait till wednesday and now he says the check didn't go through. So now I keep asking him to pay me but he just deleted his Facebook. I told him to pay me on his instagram and now he deletes that... His youtube is https://www.youtube.com/user/PRZayy20

his names Jose Rosado, his name on Facebook was Zayy R Rosado. I guess he's a filmer from Detroit but yeh if you ever run into him on here or anything don't trade or buy from him. and if you could report his youtube that would be cool hahaha.

• Like 3

he didnt delete his facebook, he probably just blocked you. don't worry a lot of hate and name calling will be coming his way

+++++

EDIT: Don't make this difficult Jose. Like I said, I'm not a cop, I'm just looking to get your side of the story. My apologies for thinking you had a shred of dignity. Not to worry, I will be assisting the OP in making sure you get prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And don't you dare try that fake voice on me every again, you really didn't think you could come into my land and steal from my people, did you? Looks like you did. It's all good, we'll see what the feds and your parents think about this....... all over 70 bucks. Good gawd you must be poor as shit.

• Like 1

Oh and by the way, you might wanna tell Skate Hungry to get a lawyer on retainer real soon. It'd sure be a shame to see them get dragged into court based on the crimes you were committing on their behalf. Just a friendly head's up.....

Oh and if you ever wanna see me in Flint and talk man to man, hit me up if you've even got the balls (you don't).

• Like 1

Oh and if you ever wanna see me in Flint and talk man to man, hit me up if you've even got the balls (you don't).

bro u brutal af i wish u were my homie

bro u brutal af i wish u were my homie

Not to worry, you're a valued associate and colleague. But I didn't shed my blood, sweat, and tears liberating one of the few active colonies left on SP to see our values spit on by some Detroit piece of trash. If one is gonna use SP as a medium to commit a crime, it better be something that benefits the community somehow. Jose clearly didn't learn the first time he tried to use SP as a tool in his gangster activities, and frankly, I blame myself for being too soft on the kid the first time around. No more I tell you, no more.

Listen here petty criminals: If you are going to commit an offense against ANY, and I mean ANY member of this community (well minus a certain few whom I don't consider to be real citizens of this land, PM me if you wanna rip any of them off), you can expect to face the wrath and fury of a message board militia like you've never seen. I have no mercy for your terroristic actions, and as commander-in-chief here, I will wage a war for as long as possibly needed to ensure the law of the land is sufficiently enforced.

Jose, you owe our dear friend CONNOR PETERS $70. I suggest you get it to him right quick. I imagine you won't, but when you accept defeat and beg for mercy, make sure to apologize for not having listened when I addressed you.That usually doesn't prove to be a good move around yonder, and you'll get a full taste of why that is if CONNY PETE does not have communication from you about the check by Monday morning. Have a good weekend, cause it just might be the last time you get to live life without a criminal record hanging over your head....... among other things :D:lol:B);)

I've had a fucking shitload of trouble with this dude myself. Traded him a vx1 for his t3i setup and he realized his computer didn't have a firewire port so he wanted to trade back, but I wasn't going.. So he threatened me with the law and then he was starting to verbally harass me and say he was coming to my house all the way from michigan.. This dude is a fucking joke. Fuck him.

I've had a fucking shitload of trouble with this dude myself. Traded him a vx1 for his t3i setup and he realized his computer didn't have a firewire port so he wanted to trade back, but I wasn't going.. So he threatened me with the law and then he was starting to verbally harass me and say he was coming to my house all the way from michigan.. This dude is a fucking joke. Fuck him.

Don't worry, I was hoping you'd show up to shed some light on our dear friend Jose. Have no fear, round 2 is not going to be the cakewalk he had last time. I just went into my archives and lolzied at those pics of all the threats he sent you. We're gonna see how much of a real gangsta this bruh is, and just how hard he goes. Maybe we can get lunch or something after we testify to send him to jail..... I guess OP can tag along too.

• Like 2

Don't worry, I was hoping you'd show up to shed some light on our dear friend Jose. Have no fear, round 2 is not going to be the cakewalk he had last time. I just went into my archives and lolzied at those pics of all the threats he sent you. We're gonna see how much of a real gangsta this bruh is, and just how hard he goes. Maybe we can get lunch or something after we testify to send him to jail..... I guess OP can tag along too.

Where shall we rendezvous? And I have his number still if either of you may need it..

woah guys I didn't expect this many replies and such aha. I meant just to warn you that you might not want to trade with him and I was really mad when it happened but honestly I just want the whole thing to be over. I don't care if he pays me or not. I just don't wanna have anything to do with it anymore, its getting stressful. but thanks for all the support homies :)

• Like 1

Man fuck this dude Its terrible when someone takes advantage of another especially in a small community such as Sp people like him should not be allowed to be part of the community after this. From what ive heard he deserves all the hate coming to him

From Stella Amah
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA.

Dear, CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL:(st_amah1v@yahoo.fr )

permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do business with from the little information so far I gathered about you during my search for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Stella Amah 19 years of age the only daughter of late Mr Boni Amah whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company here in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin,

Dear, in the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to come assist me visit the security company here to retrive the consignment.

(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for 5 years, during the investment period,only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas, before the investments starts.and I have maped 5% for any expenses that might be incured during the course of this transaction.

furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a stipulated period of time you signify your interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you immediately.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards.
Stella Amah.