SkatePerception

Filmed February-May. Now that the weathers turning around we can finally skate outside so here's what we filmed inside at First Glance Skatepark

• Like 3

footage looks real nice on youtube whatre your compression settings? do you use mpeg streamclip? nice colors & smooth filming all i could say is try to get as close as possible and your shit would be really tight

• Like 1

Anyone know how to post an image? I can't figure it out and I want to post a screen shot of my compression settings for JackoABCDEFG

upload to http://tinypic.com/ and insert image, then paste the image url

footage looks real nice on youtube whatre your compression settings? do you use mpeg streamclip? nice colors & smooth filming all i could say is try to get as close as possible and your shit would be really tight

Here's my compression settings, I always had issues where my videos would be 360p instead of 480p so these settings make your videos have youtube quality up to 720p and they look really good. And thanks for the feedback man, I'll try to get a little bit closer!

kdo65i.png

Here's my compression settings, I always had issues where my videos would be 360p instead of 480p so these settings make your videos have youtube quality up to 720p and they look really good. And thanks for the feedback man, I'll try to get a little bit closer!

hell yeah homie i appreciate it. hyped to see your shit this spring