SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Shakezoola

Trrrrrrrraaaaaaapppppppppppp

hey guys, digital is fun

haven't posted here in a bit, thnk god sp is back up tho, that was a ruff 24 hours eh???

13023207614_23d3e82466_z.jpg

13024550535_7fa70ea011_z.jpg

13278697183_48e094b5d2_z.jpg

• Like 14

Second is beautiful :wub:

Third is equally incredible. I see your photos on tumblr all the time and I gotta say you've been killing it with digital.

I pretty much love majority of the stuff you shoot outside of the city, you've got a really good eye to capture those little moments. It inspires me to get outdoors and I think allot of people pull that feeling from your images. You tend to bounce back and forth from the city and the outdoors. I would really like to see you blend the both of these environments, and get deeper into finding a relation. Just a suggestion but I've found if you put some thought into creating a series is when work really starts to develop.

Some of the stuff you find in the city is awesome, and makes for an interesting photo but I think it stops at that. Not saying you don't have your bangers but the others are pretty standard. Super stoked because I know that feeling of just wandering and coming across these things. I don't do it as much anymore but your feed reminds me of those times. Your composition is dialed in, and your attention to light is great.

I really wish there was something going on in the second other then the building. Interesting building, classic SF colors, and nice light.

The third is my favorite. It has awesome depth to it and I love following that trail with my eyes through the photo. It's hard to explain but there's a mix of exhaustion and accomplishment that happens when you reach the end of a trail. The two girls laying back play on that idea. Again you really have an eye for it and I wish you'd just get lost in the mountains for year and come back with a bunch of amazing work. Can't wait to see the adventures you'll have in the summer.

• Like 3

Some of the stuff you find in the city is awesome, and makes for an interesting photo but I think it stops at that. Not saying you don't have your bangers but the others are pretty standard. Super stoked because I know that feeling of just wandering and coming across these things. I don't do it as much anymore but your feed reminds me of those times. Your composition is dialed in, and your attention to light is great.

I really wish there was something going on in the second other then the building. Interesting building, classic SF colors, and nice light.

The third is my favorite. It has awesome depth to it and I love following that trail with my eyes through the photo. It's hard to explain but there's a mix of exhaustion and accomplishment that happens when you reach the end of a trail. The two girls laying back play on that idea. Again you really have an eye for it and I wish you'd just get lost in the mountains for year and come back with a bunch of amazing work. Can't wait to see the adventures you'll have in the summer.

i definitely agree. When I was editing these photos I wished there had been someone doing an ollie near the windows to the right going downhill haha

thanks for the advice/crit, I really appreciate it dude