SkatePerception
tyler strasser

Crook And One Foot Thing

dog piss!

wrong. dog piss is when you grab your nose, and stick your back foot out

First one feels lacking to me.. i think the combo of how HUGE the 2 is (maybe shoot from a slightly different angle?) and the harsh lighting on the 2 (maybe move the flash?) are distracting. its also got a overly-orange-ness since I'm guessing your WB was set for your flashes. Try shifting the WB warmer when you're surrounded by those intensely orange street lights.. it'll mellow that out and make your flashes look more blue which here I think would be nice.

2nd pic: rad but I wish I didnt have to look so hard and wonder if his hand/foot are touching. would like to see it shot from over to the left.. lighting is sweet.

I really like the first one, what was your camera set at, and how did you get the motion blur behind the subject?

First one feels lacking to me.. i think the combo of how HUGE the 2 is (maybe shoot from a slightly different angle?) and the harsh lighting on the 2 (maybe move the flash?) are distracting. its also got a overly-orange-ness since I'm guessing your WB was set for your flashes. Try shifting the WB warmer when you're surrounded by those intensely orange street lights.. it'll mellow that out and make your flashes look more blue which here I think would be nice.

2nd pic: rad but I wish I didnt have to look so hard and wonder if his hand/foot are touching. would like to see it shot from over to the left.. lighting is sweet.

thanks man! yeah i totally agree with ya on everything you said, i feel the same way