SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
alexarcara

Kotr 2014

Want to start a thread for it?

Yeah dude go for it you got it man just be like who ever might want to run kotr nominate your name and then once people have been nominated then just run another vote thread or hold the vote there on the same thread idk dude

• Like 2

Yeah dude go for it you got it man just be like who ever might want to run kotr nominate your name and then once people have been nominated then just run another vote thread or hold the vote there on the same thread idk dude

Hell yeah, I will get on it

• Like 1

The last post in the task suggestions thread was may 15th. The only way im running kotr is if there are a decent amount of people interested, but there are only a few. It's sad that this site has pretty much died, but if yinz can show interest or get more people interested i'll make your list.

Isnt alexcara the guy who made the thread saying he couldn't skate because he got got selling weed in school or something

• Like 1

Isnt alexcara the guy who made the thread saying he couldn't skate because he got got selling weed in school or something

HHAHAHAHAHAAH yeah. I guess everyone knows me from that now... I can still film tho.

This is true ok this year maybe we should focus on SP full length

whats the sp full length?

its the compilation of all the footage from filmers on SP

its an idea of the compilation of all the footage from filmers on SP

Hmm.. I think KOTR sounds more fun. Someone please do the list

Hmm.. I think KOTR sounds more fun. Someone please do the list

I think the full length would be better because its a chance to really come together as a community to focus on something that has the opportunity to be legendary.

I think the full length would be better because its a chance to really come together as a community to focus on something that has the opportunity to be legendary.

True... Could I participate??

True... Could I participate??

Of course! im not the one putting it together though, no one has really stepped up to the plate yet.

Of course! im not the one putting it together though, no one has really stepped up to the plate yet.

This is all true the SP full length should be made a top priority and someone really needs to step up and take that shit.

• Like 1

This is all true the SP full length should be made a top priority and someone really needs to step up and take that shit.

I am working on an AMs part right now.. Could that go in?

I am working on an AMs part right now.. Could that go in?

Probably, but as I said, no one has stepped forward and took control of this thing. I might make another thread trying to organize everything.

I want to play, but my Mommy says I can't do any satanic stuff, after the accident.

YKDFxUe.png

• Like 1