SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
MaartenBSC

Fs Feeble

what exactly do you mean with "not natural"?

a "natural" rail would be like a handrail going down a set, or a rail on a wall. street spots are "natural", they were never intended to be skated.

the rail in your shot is unnatural because it's made for skating, it's just random, it has no purpose.

idk, this is difficult to explain.

just think: skate parks (unnatural, made to skate). street spots (natural, made for a purpose(stairs: to walk on. rails: made to hang on to/block something.)

I'm terrible with words so if someone else wants to chime in with explaining "natural" skate spots, please do.

Oh, you're saying that your penis has unaltered pubic hair. Nice.

less lik teh pen15 more lik teh area round u kno

• Like 1

yeah he always tweaks his feebles like that, maybe i should have moved to the right a bit to show the front of the rail, but i liked the comp even less that way

fvts.png

Focus less on the rail being "natural" or not guys. We are still allowed to take photos at skateparks and get proper critiques on the form and technique.

Composition wise it's actually pretty cool. Rule of thirds in play and nice timing with sun in background. That said it doesn't capture the trick very well because as another user said it could easily be mistaken for a back lip or something else. Overall I like it though.

Thanks man, having the sun in the background next to him was one of the things i was going for, glad it worked out. But you're all right, it does look more like a back lip indeed

Was Berra with you guys?

lololol. just watched his Mind Field part the other day

then i was at the berrics and saw that red bench and laughed to myself

Natural or not who really gives a shit? If you could see your boys back truck in the first photo it would have been much better.