SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
goskate612

Nyc Cellar Doors!

I'm currently in New York (staying midtown manhattan cuz I don't have to pay for it) this weekend. In all likelihood I will only get a couple hours to skate, and being from CA I reallllllly wanna skate a cellar door spot cuz we don't have those on the west coast. If anyone can point me in the direction of a cellar door spot in manhattan or Brooklyn I would be so thankful (I can trade SF or Bay Area spots for one), I'm just super desperate to skate a cellar door haha so let me know!

Thanks!

I walked around manhattan from 7am to 7pm yesterday an didn't find a single one. Helpful responses would be helpful.

• Like 1

I walked around manhattan from 7am to 7pm yesterday an didn't find a single one.

did you walk around with your eyes closed?

skating in NYC isn't really about specific spots. the point is to go somewhere you've never been before and just skate what looks fun to skate. a watched pot never boils ie. stop trying so hard. ooh yeah and dont let it be known you're from not NY. NYC is very cliquey and is heavy on the "locals only" thing. i hope you fit the part or nobody you meet will help you lol.

damn i love this state

I'm currently in New York (staying midtown manhattan cuz I don't have to pay for it) this weekend. In all likelihood I will only get a couple hours to skate, and being from CA I reallllllly wanna skate a cellar door spot cuz we don't have those on the west coast. If anyone can point me in the direction of a cellar door spot in manhattan or Brooklyn I would be so thankful (I can trade SF or Bay Area spots for one), I'm just super desperate to skate a cellar door haha so let me know!

Thanks!

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20m

you know... NYC isn't even the place where all the cool cellar doors spots are. Baltimore has more. Just go fuckin skate around, quit looking for spots. They're everywhere.