SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
nick5817

Sam Mcguire Comes Out

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2014/06/17/an-interview-with-skateboardings-gayest-photographer-sam-mcguire/

Here's sams interiew on the whole thing on coming out and he has an instagram picture that he posted a day ago to just come out. To me it really doesn't matter if hes gay it doesn't make me change a look on him but for me you can't be doing anything in public like kissing, anything else and i will probably be grossed out. I want to know your guys look on this and see if this changes anything you had on him.

• Like 1

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2014/06/17/an-interview-with-skateboardings-gayest-photographer-sam-mcguire/

Here's sams interiew on the hole thing on coming out and he has an instagram picture that he posted a day ago to just come out. To me it really doesn't matter if hes gay it doesn't make me change a look on him but for me you can't be doing anything in public like kissing, anything else and i will probably be grossed out. I want to know your guys look on this and see if this changes anything you had on him.

153791872_sam_698399b.jpg

• Like 1

Once I entered a starbucks to sit down and study for a final with a hot caffeinated beverage. When I arrived, the seats were all

taken, and the two in the center of the window bar were occupied by two 20-something-year-old gentleman passionately making

out.

Now let's be clear here, I'm in no way scared of gay people. Most gay men I've encountered are very nice people, I respect

whatever they like to do because it is there choice completely. But I looked at that scene and couldn't help but laugh a little and

look at the barista worker for a second, and back at the couple. I said I had to go to another coffee joint because I really wanted

to sit down with my drink. He probably thought it was because of those dudes making out. But even if a guy and girl were

passionately face hugging in a coffee place like starbucks I'd be a little weirded out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Skateboarding is a bunch of shirtless dudes hugging each other and celebrating in the streets while being hated on by the general public.

Personally I'm surprised there are straight people in skateboarding.

• Like 3