SkatePerception

So my flashes only work when im close to em so i end up shooting alot with fisheye

14626496815_0fc2449d5b.jpg

14603502296_808726514d.jpg

14623276541_57395880c0.jpg

Are you shooting slave or trigger?

whichever one involves the transmitters and recievers

The triggers. What triggers do you have? It may be a problem with the distance your standing away from them. Some of the generic brands receivers only work up to 100 ft apart from the transceiver.

The triggers. What triggers do you have? It may be a problem with the distance your standing away from them. Some of the generic brands receivers only work up to 100 ft apart from the transceiver.

the cowboy studio ones. a transmitter with 2 recievers was only 35$. its been about half a year and now they only work when i shoot fisheye, and like 20% of the time with a 50mm

is the last photo at estabrook? that park fucking rules! i just went there for the first time yesterday and it was a blast.

the cowboy studio ones. a transmitter with 2 recievers was only 35$. its been about half a year and now they only work when i shoot fisheye, and like 20% of the time with a 50mm

Sorry for the late reply, haven't checked SP in a few days. yeah, it's possibly a problem with you triggers then if you can only shoot up close. Maybe check Amazon for some with a longer range to allow you to have more flexibility to shoot farther back. A friend of mine who works for a local camera store here recommended some Phottix triggers. A few of them have ranges up to like 625 ft. I'm about to buy the Phottix Ares with 600ft range.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't checked SP in a few days. yeah, it's possibly a problem with you triggers then if you can only shoot up close. Maybe check Amazon for some with a longer range to allow you to have more flexibility to shoot farther back. A friend of mine who works for a local camera store here recommended some Phottix triggers. A few of them have ranges up to like 625 ft. I'm about to buy the Phottix Ares with 600ft range.

Under what conditions will you be shooting 600ft from your flash?

• Like 4

Under what conditions will you be shooting 600ft from your flash?

I know there's not really a need for a 600ft range since I'll probably never be in a scenario where I'll be shooting from that far away, but I think it's better to know that I have a much wider range to find a better and crazier angle to get a shot and not have to worry as much if I'm too far away where my triggers won't fire..that's just my thoughts on it.