SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Fairbanks Films

Alaska Skateboarding

This is my first post on Skateperception so I just decided to share an edit that I made with some kinda throwaway indoor clips. Lemme know what you guys think and I hope I posted this in the right section.

good skating. filming is aight, those transitions though do not work. they don't fit well with the skating/music and are cliche/overused

• Like 1

Welcome!

Im guessing you guys skate alot of indoor parks in alaska...

As for the video, very cool intro. I wasnt a fan of the slow pan on the noseslide bigspin. It is already a slow trick, so slow camera movement makes it feel even slower IMO. The fisheye clips were hit or miss, but the fish shots at :28 and :54 were perfect.

• Like 1

good skating. filming is aight, those transitions though do not work. they don't fit well with the skating/music and are cliche/overused

Thanks for the critiquing man. and yeah I agree, the overlays were overused in the beginning a bit and we are definitely trying to work on our headcuts and just filming in general so I feel you on that. Thanks!

Welcome!

Im guessing you guys skate alot of indoor parks in alaska...

As for the video, very cool intro. I wasnt a fan of the slow pan on the noseslide bigspin. It is already a slow trick, so slow camera movement makes it feel even slower IMO. The fisheye clips were hit or miss, but the fish shots at :28 and :54 were perfect.

haha yeah we gotta skate that indoor park generally like 8 months out of the year. Kinda a drag but we manage and makes us get crazy with tricks in the short summers. Thanks for the comment though I definitely agree with some of the fisheye shots haha We've been working on fixing those up lately.