SkatePerception
atlien97

Premiere Making Fisheye Shots Look Like Steady Shot

Ok so i just downloaded the trial of adobe premiere it was different from the last trial i had a while back so i dont know if it has something to do with it but when i am editing the clips in the view screen look different then when they are played on the other screen the shots look more zoomed and the vig is gone when looking at one screen. also the fisheye vig looks like it is moving as if steady shot was on in some clips when i know it wasnt on in the clip

Thanks for the help

premiere's so burnt, you should just get final cut. It will save you a lot of hassle

is this 2007?

bruh I don't get your joke but I've dealt with premiere, final cut is an overall better program. not x though, dont fvck with x.

yeah i normally just break into my schools film class and edit but its summer yeah youre right premiere is fucked i liked the old version not now

this is pretty weird. i used every version of premiere pro since 6.0 (before CS and CC), and never got that problem ...
check on your effects if there is no warp stabilizer.
also what version are you using ? premiere pro or elements ?

i feel FCP was better at some tim but now that it's FCP X it sucks. FCP 7.0 was good but is outdated now.
adobe premiere pro was late but got really improved. give it a chance !

this is pretty weird. i used every version of premiere pro since 6.0 (before CS and CC), and never got that problem ...

check on your effects if there is no warp stabilizer.

also what version are you using ? premiere pro or elements ?

i feel FCP was better at some tim but now that it's FCP X it sucks. FCP 7.0 was good but is outdated now.

adobe premiere pro was late but got really improved. give it a chance !

I figured it out it just compensates for the vig and fits the screen with out the vig its pretty easy to turn off