SkatePerception

Hey guys, today I am selling my Sony Vx2000 setup. I've had it for a little bit now but I need to upgrade for school which is coming up. I have babied this camera and my friend that I got it from has also babied it too. I have never had a single problem with this camera and can almost guarantee you wont either. It doesnt have a normal vx2000 eyecup but it does have a large vx1000 eyecup that does the job.. the camera itself is clean, body has minimal scuffs and wear and the lens is in prestine condition with no marks or anything. The mic does not have any sag it looks clean. Never hit or dropped. It comes with 3 batteries. 1 Sony and 2 ebay batteries with a ebay charger.

I will post pictures when i get around to it because I am pretty busy but I figured id post it without pictures right now. Id like to sell it as a group but for the right price I may be willing to split. Selling the vx2000 for $400 OBO. You can contact me on here or by phone at 6three0-four08-four58four

Would you be interested in treading your setup for a Canon 600D/T3i with a Rokinon 8mm Fisheye. standard kit lens, opteka handle, lowepro day pack 200. 2 batteries, charger and all the cords and discs with software and manual. I can give you the box if you need as well? Thanks

such a click bait title. a mod should edit the title to include the mention of the lens being an opteka. very misleading since typically the amit rings are used for the mark 1 lens. i cant imagine any other purpose to not disclose this information other than the knowledge of said inferior lens being undesirable in comparison to the typical use with a mk1.

Sign in to follow this