SkatePerception
HotKarl

Spencers Preview Edit

fyi, only 720p is available.

-hate the vignette except when its in the corners like at 0:07-0:11

-why did he wear the helmet for 4 seconds

-you could do better at being close to the skaters at times. this fills up the space

-don't understand the smoke at the end

thats all i have to say

edit: also, no offence but i don't think this guy will get sponsored. tricks weren't terribly clean and they weren't amazing/ eye opening. unless he has other stuff up his sleeve..

-you could do better at being close to the skaters at times. this fills up the space

thats all i have to say

edit: also, no offence but i don't think this guy will get sponsored. tricks weren't terribly clean and they weren't amazing/ eye opening. unless he has other stuff up his sleeve..

to build off this you also stole a song from the baker vid and im pretty sure that smoke is a shake junt effect

to build off this you also stole a song from the baker vid and im pretty sure that smoke is a shake junt effect

I didn't even know that the song was in the baker video, only seen bits and pieces of it, haha. and the smoke is some effect in an effects pack called action essentials.

thats all i have to say

Thanks man. and I am well aware of him not getting sponsored ANYTIME soon, it was more of a joke than an actual preview to a sponsor edit, he needs to up him game. IF it was an actual sponsor edit there woud have to be ALOT better tricks, especially in the preview. It was more of a joke. But yeah I have noticed my distance to the skaters and it does need to be closer. Thanks for the reply.