SkatePerception
Lee J

Tour De Hasselblad Anyone?

I've never done one of these, but what the hell... count me in! It's time to dust off the hassy.

I only ask that whenever the list gets figured out, maybe put me close to Zander on the list please. I'm close by to him in NY and could easily do a drop off or pick up in person and save some $$.

• Like 1

I've never done one of these, but what the hell... count me in! It's time to dust off the hassy.

I only ask that whenever the list gets figured out, maybe put me close to Zander on the list please. I'm close by to him in NY and could easily do a drop off or pick up in person and save some $$.

Added. Yes, i'll rearrange the order so it takes the shortest route.

One more place...

Woop!

OK, we have 12. Let me know your country/state/city and i'll organise the route.

1. Lee J (Switzerland)

2. KevinHorn

3. Spencer Wells

4. ZanderT

5. midwestshred

6. EspSkate

7. WestonKruse

8. anthonymast3rson

9. fadedpastels

10. Zane

11. éS Accel

12. SteveLaClair (Raleigh, NC)

I've got a back and film on order, which i'll run a test roll through first and fix if necessary. So now... a theme?

• Like 2

one thing that would be smart, would be to keep this in the US

oh shit well I guess not since Lee is in Switzerland and is setting it up haha

Woop!

OK, we have 12. Let me know your country/state/city and i'll organise the route.

1. Lee J (Switzerland)

2. KevinHorn

3. Spencer Wells

4. ZanderT

5. midwestshred

6. EspSkate

7. WestonKruse

8. anthonymast3rson

9. fadedpastels

10. Zane

11. éS Accel (just north of NYC in NY)

12. SteveLaClair (Raleigh, NC)

I've got a back and film on order, which i'll run a test roll through first and fix if necessary. So now... a theme?

My location has been added to the above list

one thing that would be smart, would be to keep this in the US

Like given that I like will have like the 1 shitty like exposure of like 12, I'll like gladly like pay to ship it like back internationally like from the like states.

Like make like note Lee like J.

Given that I will have the 1 shitty exposure of 12, I'll gladly pay to ship it back internationally from the states.

Make note Lee J.

Noted and noted. Ta!

What are we all shooting?

just curious, what film are we using?

Hayward, CA. I vote for medium-slow transparency film, but that's just my 2 cents.

I'm going to go with Portra 400 since that will give us good latitude (transparency is nice but somewhat restricting).

I think we should just leave the theme open, everyone agreed?

I've received the back, going to run a test roll through it over Xmas and hopefully get it shipped out to the first (second) SP'er before the end of January. Not sure who that will be yet so keep letting me know your locations and i'll figure out the route.

• Like 1

Hey guys, something came up and now the Hassy is gone. Please take ma name off the list

since he's droppin out, we should add basti to the list if anyone remembers him. I don't have a Hassy but he's got a 500cm and I live right by him. This might get him to get back into shooting again too.

• Like 3

What's the time frame on this? Love to be a part of it if I can find another back to borrow in the mean time. My location is Southwest, CT bout an hour and a half from NYC.

What's the time frame on this? Love to be a part of it if I can find another back to borrow in the mean time. My location is Southwest, CT bout an hour and a half from NYC.

Well we have one back that i think should spend a week or two with each photographer and then needs to be shipped, which will take (lets say) a week. So it could take anything from 6 months to 12 months to complete. If we're all super efficient and shoot our frame and ship the back within a couple of days each then it might take as little as 3 months.

Right, just need the locations of the last few then i can plan out a route and get the back on its way (probably be around mid January when that happens).