SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
atlien97

B&w

Dude i don't know why but I really like that 2nd blur one. It kinda reminds me of people people trying to simulate a trip aha?

I feel it dude i really liked it similarly for that and the fact that its like the world is just spinning like a portal or sumthin

yeah i like that the best! what did you use to shoot these?

I used the pentax k50 homie it's a sick camera

i just got a dslr i was shooting on 35mm before that so for pictures i think it can match a lot of the canons and nikons and shit for filming it can shoot in 1080p at 30 fps and 720 at 60fps but the only down side is that it only has one little mic and there is no external mic input which is a real downer but the other pluses are that the k50 is weather sealed (havent tested this out nor do i plan to) which means theoretically you can go out and not have to worry about inclement weather destroying your camera. I think its a great camera for photos and pentax cameras are just really good quality cameras

in short i dont wanna film with it right now but might and i have another camera so i dont need to

Cool thanks man. Im probably just gonna go with the canon t3i. I used to have one than i traded it for 2 zips. I never had a problem with it and its fairly inexpensive.

Probably a good idea