SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
kyrannnF

Chicago

Jesus..

wow wow wow

Dude, you don't know how stoked you just got me. Thank you.

I have been slacking for a while but am getting motivated on shooting again. I've been buying more books and reorganizing my archives for this year. I'm seriously just now sifting through and seeing for the first time hundreds of photos I shot in 2014.

• Like 1

The way the light illuminates that clock tower in the first, and on the left with those shadow things :wub:

The second just has a feeling of mutualism, like how there heads are all at the same height. b/w also just makes the image work very well.

The third is just fucking sick.

• Like 1

The way the light illuminates that clock tower in the first, and on the left with those shadow things :wub:

The second just has a feeling of mutualism, like how there heads are all at the same height. b/w also just makes the image work very well.

The third is just fucking sick.

Thank you very much, dude! I appreciate the feedback.

Love them all, but the first :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub:

What was this shot with?

Thanks, man! These were just shot with the X100. No cropping to any of them actually.

• Like 1

2nd is great. 3rd is probably my favorite. for being from chicago and seeing scenes like this all the time, i think you captured it in a interesting way that isn't played out. I especially like the "Thank you for" text on top -- great timing

• Like 1