SkatePerception

Looking to sell my Sony VX1000 setup in order to buy an HD setup. The VX1000 is in great working condition, I just had the ribbon cable replaced and heads cleaned about 2 months ago by Video Electronics. The body of the camera shows very minimals signs of wear (it's practically mint but shows a couple very minors scratches due to normal usage). The Century Optics MK1 is also in great shape. However, it does have a very small nick on the upper right side of lens (you can somewhat see it in the picture that I took but it's really small).

I have only used Sony Premiums in the camera since I purchased it and have never captured on the camera. I have used this camera for years and have never had any issues, I am sad to let it go but I need to move on and try something new. The setup includes:

• Sony VX1000
  • Century Optics MK1
  • 3 Sony Batteries + Sony Charger
  • Canon Backpack

Looking for $1200 + Shipping, no trades. Shoot me a PM or email if you have any questions: Mfs5126@psu.edu.

16616001367_61b71937a0.jpg

16797415626_d51528cab0.jpg

16822178802_ba6eef583b.jpg

16822180392_aa8c773fcc.jpg

damn. if you're going the canon/dslr route, hit me up i have too much stuff and i want a video camera again. I know you aren't necessarily looking to trade, but i have some stuff i think you may be interested in

Sign in to follow this