SkatePerception
JarredMcElligott

Want To Get Involved: Filming, Photography & Editing Youtube Channel

Sup dudes,

I want to open a YouTube channel and have the SkatePerception community involved. Basically from what i've been brainstorming the channel would consist of:

• Filming, Photographer & Editing How-To's

How it would work:

A skateperception member can film their how to weather it be on filming, editing or photography then they will send the clips to a video editor who is a skateperception member to edit the video together and render it out then finally send it to me to upload. At the end of each video it will say which members were involved in the making of the video and have www.forums.skateperception.com at the end to hopefully bring in new members.

• Interviews/Insight with members (Filmers, photographers, editors)

How it would work: I would send the skateperception member a number of various questions for example ( how they got into filming, photography or editing, any new projects, goals, current camera gear, favorite project ever created or been involved in ect.) Then they would set up there camera and film all the answers to the questions then email it too a video editor who is a skateperception member to edit the video together render it out then finally send it too me to upload. At the end of each video it will say which members were involved in the making of the video and end on www.forums.skateperception.com to hopefully bring in new members.

• Feature the Filmer

​How it would work: A filmer who is also a skateperception member would send me a video via www.wetransfer.com they put together which they would like to be featured. At the end of the video it will say the member's name and there social media ect.

Who wants to get involved?

If you want to get involved tell us in the comments of this topic or want to contribute more ideas and concepts let us know. Also what could we name the channel?

Thanks,

Jarred

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, I think you're kinda thinking of something like RideChannel, like their InFocus series?

• Like 1

I'd be down to contribute to this. My editing software is ass, but I like to think I'm a decent filmer so I'll help out in that aspect if needed. I can link you to something I just finished that I haven't uploaded yet if you're interested. Just shoot me a message if you need someone.

• Like 3

This is a really cool idea I'd be down to contribute hmu if you need anyone and also just throwing this out there hai2u2 interview

• Like 2

This is a really cool idea I'd be down to contribute hmu if you need anyone and also just throwing this out there hai2u2 interview

even tho hes not a filmer might be interesting lol but everything else sounds sick

• Like 1

Thanks dudes, i am excited to get this started. If you are interested message me on what you want to do. I'm getting everything sorted out now so let me know. If you want to film a how to and know of someone who could edit it for you let me know. If you want to do an interview let me know.

Also what would be a cool name for the channel? If you are interested in getting involved let me know, i really have to create a chat or something of the likes so it's easier to all talk to each other and organise episodes. I am looking to upload one video a week.