SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
steezmonkey

Fs: Century Mark One Mk1 (scratched/cheap)

MK1 for sale, its pretty dinged up but the footage isn't terrible. Heres the most recent shots with it, I honestly tried to choose the worst looking clips just let ya know what your getting. I know there are settings to minimize the amount of scratches that show in footage but i never messed with that. Anyways heres the footage, password is skateperception. https://vimeo.com/126339853

If people are interested I can post pictures of the actual lens too. Let me know on here or for a quicker response text or call me 8479229129

Thanks, Jake

• Like 1

Hahahah well thank you for the insight. That's why i said scratched/cheap in title, but yea to be more specific I'm looking for 300 that includes a 2100 bayo or 250 without the bayo. Btw the back element is perfectly fine it's just the front that's scratched

I took the password off for those of you who missed it. Here are some pictures, as you can see it's pretty dicked up. I have had those dents in the casing/housing for years with no issues.

yP8lFvI.jpg

E19HyiO.jpg

NtocgWv.jpg

this would be alot better than my raymod.. lol

is it sold?

Exactly, for someone who wants an mk1 but can't fully afford one, this is your best bet. Its scratched but still an mk1 and it gets the job done until Ya get a new element , even then that's cheap mk1.

Not sold yet but ^ this guy just inboxed me

This lens is no longer available.

That element is never coming off with those huge dents on the housing. Honestly this lens is just done

I took the element off before posting this to make sure that it could be replaced.

Sign in to follow this