SkatePerception
joey9

Camera Stock Sale!

I've acquired quiet the stock of camera gear over the years to sell incase i ever need some money. The time has come and i am offloading some of my stock. Im going to make this very simple and quick, I can send pictures on request, feel free to ask questions!

1. Ogio TY2 Camera Bags

- Ive bought every one of these bags I've came across over the past couple years because it is my absolute favorite bag and since the stopped making them i figured i might be able to sell some down the road.

- (1) absolutely brand new bag with tags still on it - $300 Shipped OBO

- (3) used but in very good condition bags - $240 Shipped OBO

- (1) broken bag that can be used for parts, comes with both large dividers - $120 Shipped OBO

- All bags come with all large dividers and 1-3 of the smaller square dividers. I WILL NOT split dividers, if you need one just buy the broken bag. Prices are high because of the cost of shipping and that it is difficult to find these bags anymore in such great condition because ogio has stopped making them. Like i said this is my favorite bag I've ever owned and is the perfect bag for anyone with a larger setup.

2. Panasonic and Sony Batteries

- I have many OG Sony npf-970/960/950 batteries along with some off brand ones

- I also have some vx1000 batteries

- I have many of the big OG Panasonic DVX/HVX/HPX batteries along with some off brand ones

- I have some of the big Panasonic HMC/AC batteries

- All batteries should hold great charges

- Make an offer on batteries, $25 for OEM and VX1 batts each and $15 for off brand each. I will consider group pricing.

3. Sony 10/20 Video Light

- One is in mint condition - $60 Shipped OBO

- One has a chipped shoe mount but i will include a metal shoe mount to fix the problem - $40 Shipped OBO

4. Pico Dolly

- Look it up if you don't know what it is, i got it in a trade and never used it - $40 Shipped OBO

5. Opteka Death Lens Cases

- I have some cases that come with the opteka death lenses all in great condition - $10 Shipped OBO

6. Opteka Death lens .3x 72mm

- Great condition comes with both caps - $140 Shipped OBO

7. Panasonic HVX200 with 32GB of P2 Cards

- HVX200 in great condition, has under 300 hours on it

- has (2) 16gb P2 Cards

- Battery

- Charger

- Lens Hood and cap

- Will trade for canon Dslrs or looking for $1000 OBO

- Really looking to get rid of this thing, throw me offers on it. Don't be afraid to lowball

8. Opteka .4x 72mm

- Mint condition

- Comes with Front and Rear caps

- Looking for $115 Shipped OBO

9. Panasonic Mic Holders

- (5) Panasonic mic holders from cameras like the HVX, HMC, and HPX - $55 Shipped OBO Each

10. Sony Dual Battery Chargers

- (3) OEM Sony dual battery chargers, all work great - $35 Shipped OBO Each

11. Panasonic DVC30/HMC40 Large Eyecup - $45 Shipped OBO

12. Cavision 15mm Carbon Fiber Rails

- Used these with my HVX, HMC, HPX, and AC and xtreme

- Will also work for DSLRS - $125 Shipped

13. Audio Technica AT8415 Shock Mount

- it came with a package deal and i have never used it - $25 Shipped OBO

14. Panasonic MC-100 XLR Mic

- Used with my HMC150/Xteme Setup

- Comes with homemade wind screen and mount - $115 Shipped OBO

15. Came 7500 3-axis Gimbal Stabilizer

- Great condition, comes with everything you need

- (4) Batteries and (1) charger - $925 Shipped OBO

All prices are negotiable. I did this quick so asking prices may be higher than what the item is currently worth, I just listed them for what i remember them being worth. Trades accepted only for items or groups of items valued at $500+. I don't come on here anymore so easiest way of contact is by TEXTING me at [(2 four eight)-(eight.seven.2)-(3.six.seven.6)] Please send your SP USERNAME, NAME, and ITEM/ITEMS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. I can send pictures and answer questions via texting. I have a bunch more to add when i get the chance.

Thanks, Joey

• Like 1

Ill trade a t3i, mint Rokinon fisheye, 32gb memory card, 50mm lens, and 18-55mm lens for the HVX? maybe i could add some cash too

I don't come on here anymore so easiest way of contact is by TEXTING me at [(2 four eight)-(eight.seven.2)-(3.six.seven.6)] Please send your SP USERNAME, NAME, and ITEM/ITEMS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. I can send pictures and answer questions via texting.

TEXT ME FOR A TIMELY RESPONSE.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS. I DO NOT COME ON HERE ANYMORE.