SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Bonksz

New Skit

We have no idea where we went with this, we finally got prop guns and just wanted to try them out haha. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeafi8k2_E

Haha wow, you have to cuss to be cool? Sounds uncultured.....no surprise, given I know how you skaters do. Also, you do realize guns in videos cause young 20's males with low self-esteem to kill people right? So basically you're uncultured and lack empathy, so I hope you delete this and come back with something more appropriate, like damn dude.

• Like 1

i didnt like it. the unwarranted murdering w/ guns promotes unnecessary violence (one guy was white and the other wasnt so its probably considered a h8 crime), the cards could inspire ppl to gamble and the beer consumption could lead viewers to alcoholism. the b&w filter made me feel depressed.

• Like 1

Stop being so sensitive, it was a joke and we did it cause we were bored. If you don't like it cool, don't go bashing it. You're just wasting time with your negativity.

Stop being so sensitive, it was a joke and we did it cause we were bored. If you don't like it cool, don't go bashing it. You're just wasting time with your negativity.

youre the one being sensitive here bruh, u post some kind of hyper violent h8 vid on a sk8 site and cant handle getting a proper critique. what did u expect, every1 here 2 just blindly praise your misguided videography efforts? do u even realize the kind of message your send out w/ this kind of filth?

I'm sensitive? You make a big deal out of a video that's a joke. I clearly said its a joke, if you get to emotional over a video then you shouldn't be on the Internet. There's tons of movies with gun violence, there's even worse things on the Internet. Plus, I didn't ask for anyone to praise me. So you can get forget about that assumption

I'm sensitive? You make a big deal out of a video that's a joke. I clearly said its a joke, if you get to emotional over a video then you shouldn't be on the Internet. There's tons of movies with gun violence, there's even worse things on the Internet. Plus, I didn't ask for anyone to praise me. So you can get forget about that assumption

just because there's worse stuff out there, doesn't mean u need to add to the ever growing cesspool. idk what kind of person thinks murder is funny, especially over i minor altercation such as a person taking a couple minutes to thoroughly shuffle cards. i kno i definitely didnt lol @ your pathetic and amoral attempt at humor. i get u were probably only trying 2 show how great u are w/ the video function on your dslr and special effects editing (both terrible btw) to your mom&dad or youtube commenters, but there are better ways of doing so w/o trying to make ppl laugh @ senseless killing.

Jesus man, get over yourself. A joke is a joke, I know people that liked it. You don't like it, I don't care. Go film your own stuff, being negative towards someone else's videos that didn't even have a meaning to it clearly shows you have nothing better to do. If you don't like it, go dislike it and move on. All of this arguing is just immature and a waste of time.

Jesus man, get over yourself. A joke is a joke, I know people that liked it. You don't like it, I don't care. Go film your own stuff, being negative towards someone else's videos that didn't even have a meaning to it clearly shows you have nothing better to do. If you don't like it, go dislike it and move on. All of this arguing is just immature and a waste of time.

the only thing here thats immature is the initial premise that your video is harmless and contains an element of humor.

You're being immature, insulting someone? You're writing paragraphs of constant trash talking. Grow up, you've been immature and ignorant throughout this whole post. Don't go crying about it.

You're being immature, insulting someone? You're writing paragraphs of constant trash talking. Grow up, you've been immature and ignorant throughout this whole post. Don't go crying about it.

bruh ur complaining that ppl online dont like your hilarious murder skit. if you cant handle a basic critique on your work w/o getting defensive af, i suggest not posting it on a video forum. cause youve obviously shown numerous times in this thread ur not enuff of a man to grow from constitutive criticism and improve your techniques. instead u just insist that no one say anything negative.

There's a huge difference, when people don't like something they say they don't like something. You on the other hand were taking it personal and trying to insult me on every little thing which is childish. I also did not say it was hilarious. I said I made this when I was bored. You over reacted over a little video.

Stop being sensitive? Terrorists like you are why we can't have nice things, I don't want to live in a world where "guns and cussing" are what people do when "bored"..... do you even hear yourself, you sick loser? If you want to make jokes, than fine, I love jokes and humor, but hurting others with it I don't love, and people like you are why I have to take my anti-depressants, because you weirdos literally make me depressed the way you strangle society with your "jokes".

So yeah, I just reported you to the mods who understand this stuff (Kraepelin) and the hurtful effects it has on people...... you do realize teens view this forum, right? When one of them starts cussing and pointing guns at minorities, do you really want to be responsible for that? And wasting time with my "negativity", I'm a loving person who loves everyone..... you brought negativity into my chakras, and now you want to blame me..... haha, if I wasn't a good person, I would cuss you out so bad right now.

• Like 1

Haha, you think I care about being banned on a site? Let them ban me, as for being a terrorist you have no idea who I am. You guys are jokes, have fun being over sensitive over a little stupid video.

There's a huge difference, when people don't like something they say they don't like something. You on the other hand were taking it personal and trying to insult me on every little thing which is childish. I also did not say it was hilarious. I said I made this when I was bored. You over reacted over a little video.

u kept saying its a joke, aren't they meant to make some1 laugh? in your ignorance u refuse to see the sociological impact vids like these can have on others, and think depicting murders is just fun and games (if u take killing for fun so lightly, maybe u should go play some call o duty, JK). and suddenly im the bad guy for trying to educate you on your lack of morels by attempting to show you just how harmful this kind of thing is to society.

I understand it has a bad impact from the points you made, but jumping on me for it is something you shouldn't be doing. You guys make it seem like i made this video to influence other towards gun violence, which is something im not going for at all.

I understand it has a bad impact from the points you made, but jumping on me for it is something you shouldn't be doing. You guys make it seem like i made this video to influence other towards gun violence, which is something im not going for at all.

regardless of your current oblivious understanding and intention, youve publicly uploaded a vid that has serious real world implications that you dont appear mentally ready to be liable for. at least your beginning to consider that that violence isnt just a joke.

Lmao sure, Ive taken the video down. Happy?

thank u for your cooperation. ppl like u admitting your part of the problem is the first step towards the betterment of society.

• Like 1