SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
GlueBag

Sony Vx2000(pal) Export Settings.

Sorry I know this question has been asked a lot but what are the best export settings for a film mostly shot with a vx2000 but also has some HD and VHS footage in there aswell? I used to live with another filmer and he used to do all the export settings for me. There isn't much HD about 1 minute all together. The video is 37 mins long and i wanted to upload it to Vimeo and maybe have a couple of DVDS for the shop. Here is the trailer which is also a mix of DV/HD/VHS mix I can't remember what settings were used to export this from final cut 7 and then on to Vimeo. Many Thanks

Hi GlueBag!

My question is that you want to have a dvd playable in standard dvd players or you want to have a movie file on dvd disc ?

Just in standard dvd players, nothing fancy because 95% of people don't watch DVD's anymore. Would I have to export 2 different versions of the video, one for online streaming and one for DVD's? Thanks.

This was tight my dude I enjoyed how it was put together. PM me when you have copies I would totally buy one!

Cheers mate, shame i can't remember the export settings.

Ill post the full video when its done. I did a quicktime movie test export but the quality is lacking.

Size- 3804,120,344 bytes

Dimensions- 720 x 576

codects- Linear PCM H.264

Duration- 37mins.

Thanks