SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
lilg000fy

My Name Is Lil Goofy

And I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am a soda addict. I will be a soda addict for the rest of my life. Everyday will be a struggle. Everyday that I do not drink a soda, regardless of what else I did or did not accomplish that day, will be a good day. This is my reality.

but....why.....soda....?

Have you ever drank it? It's so delicious and refreshing. Really anything with refined sugar though. Junk food, energy drinks, gatorade... All of it. I gotta quit eating the shit. I'm real deal addicted.

Have you ever drank it? It's so delicious and refreshing. Really anything with refined sugar though. Junk food, energy drinks, gatorade... All of it. I gotta quit eating the shit. I'm real deal addicted.

i dont drink anything with sugar, I dont even add sugar to coffee. Makes me feel like shit, idk i think its just my body. Soda will never be as delicious as refreshing as water and if u dont agree ur only lying to urself. Sometimes i get bummed i drink beer everyday but atleast it gets me buzzed. Soda just aint worth it

I'm only addicted to mountain dew, in the true sense of the word. I don't know why it is but I really wish I could stop

Soda will never be as delicious as refreshing as water and if u dont agree ur only lying to urself.

^^^

I havent drank soda since I was like 16. Ill have a ginger ale if my stomachs fucking up or maybe chase a shot when im drinking booze (Doesnt happen often). Beer is good though.

Soda is damn addicting.. but like all things, use in moderation and its not too harmful. I would love to see how life is when Im not dependent on sugar/caffeine, but I aint got time fo dat lol

• Like 1

LaCroix

I had the purplish - pink one before and that was nasty.

eww. regular spring water has much better flavor then that.

Canfields lemon or lime seltzer water is awesome if I hadn't have said that enough :D